Window Cleaner

Finance for Wfp system?
« on: August 12, 2005, 04:22:20 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

many thanks

regards
roger
A Business Bult on Recomendation

Jon T.C.

Re: Finance for Wfp system?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 05:50:45 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

many thanks

regards
roger

Do you have a business bank account? Get one! This is exactly one of the reasons why should have one . IMO.Make an appointment to see a business advisor at say HSBC - I would suggest - then write down the total value of you work per month. Take this with you when you go to see him or her. Show them your figures and the potential earnings and advantage in having this system and go from there.Really try to sell yourself and your business to them.I DID !!!

Regards Jon

These are only my personal findings. I am not guarantteing that they will say yes, but it worked for me.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

alansavvi

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 05:55:26 pm »
Do you know why you are being turned down? That will greatly help you in finding a lender.

Remember that borrowing money from business accounts is more expensive than personal loans.

But if you have been turned down by your own bank, then the chances of being successful with other major lenders is low.

Find out what the problem is, Equafax is a credit agency apply to see your file.

matt

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 06:23:08 pm »
WFP system for £3500   :o  :o  :o  :o

i guess the banks didnt see you coming

BUT

that certain WFP supplier did

sair

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 06:58:09 pm »
are you planning to buy a new vechile as well if you are try  giving us a call as we finance new vechiles and systems all in one the car companies may be more leaniant , also have good low deposit schemes
Essentially Pure Ltd

Jon T.C.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 11:33:26 pm »
Do you know why you are being turned down? That will greatly help you in finding a lender.

Remember that borrowing money from business accounts is more expensive than personal loans.

But if you have been turned down by your own bank, then the chances of being successful with other major lenders is low.

Find out what the problem is, Equafax is a credit agency apply to see your file.

I don't think so!! Given his obvious credit problem, he's probably looking at a rate of around at least 17.9% APR on a personal loan , compared with around 10% on a business loan. FACT :P
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Jon T.C.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 11:38:42 pm »

BUT

Not everyone wants to go down the diy route.Some would prefer to spend the extra for the piece of mind support from a reputable supplier. £3500 is not what I or a lot of others would consider outrageous money anyway.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

matt

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 08:35:53 am »

BUT

Not everyone wants to go down the diy route.Some would prefer to spend the extra for the piece of mind support from a reputable supplier. £3500 is not what I or a lot of others would consider outrageous money anyway.

i didnt mention DIY to the guy  ???

£3500 IS OUTRAGEOUS MONEY
and i am afraid if you cannot see this, well i wont waste my time

alansavvi

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 01:13:55 pm »

I don't think so!! Given his obvious credit problem, he's probably looking at a rate of around at least 17.9% APR on a personal loan , compared with around 10% on a business loan. FACT :P

Jon

Check your business loan apr with the same banks personal loan and prepare for a shock!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 01:15:55 pm »
e-bay is a good starting point for systems for £1000 ish ,so how do you justify the extra £2500 for a few extra fancy bits. unless you are a big commercial outfit.
chears
dave

matt

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 01:18:09 pm »
e-bay is a good starting point for systems for £1000 ish ,so how do you justify the extra £2500 for a few extra fancy bits. unless you are a big commercial outfit.
chears
dave

this is how many do it

they get a phone number to call when its not working, the person answering the call asks a set of questions to determine, YES ITS THE PUMP, they then say, you'll need another pump, thats 140 quid please :)

or something like that

::) ::)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 01:21:54 pm »

£3500-
£1000=
£2500-
£140 for pump=£2360 saving plus a bit of common sense
dave

matt

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 01:23:53 pm »

£3500-
£1000=
£2500-
£140 for pump=£2360 saving plus a bit of common sense
dave

you have forgotten the sale line aswell

if ever you need to clean windows in a 3 storey igloo, then use warm water  ;D ::)

its allways good to be prepared for the ice age you know  ;D :P

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 01:25:12 pm »
expensive pump ,got mine for £80 from mfr 100psi latest model for wfp shurflo

dave

matt

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 01:30:37 pm »
expensive pump ,got mine for £80 from mfr 100psi latest model for wfp shurflo

dave

dave, my posts are meant in humour

i set up this site to help others choose a different route to buying a system

http://d.co.uk

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 01:37:43 pm »
i got the humour in the end ,i thought you were one of those mfrs
who liked to sell systens for £6000 +vat +finance charges +van
+sleepless nights wondering if you have left spots=suicide note

dave

matt

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 02:04:21 pm »
your welcome  :D

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 02:58:15 pm »
Roger - dont spend 3 and half grand getting more debt
I used Matts diy guide to figure out what I wanted and got all my bits...
over a few months... also asked loads of questions on the forum
trust me if you take your time and look for the bargains it will work
I paid around £1600 for everything from the tip of my pole which was v expensive at 500 back to and including the outside tap
that includes 200 gpd ro, 2 butts, submersible pump and hose for transferring to van
protecktakote painting the van floor
fitting a bulkhead
buying a tank - 400l and getting that fitted
di column and fitting
shurflo and variflow
battery and hose
it is more fun;)

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 03:36:02 pm »
i wish more people were more honest instead of blinding  you with sience, as long as you can produce 0tds
whats the point in paying treble

Well i paid 6 grand for mine so i guess im stupid as well and didnt see it comming as  ive seen someone else with a home made one and he saved 4 grand and he done 15 grands worth of windows last year and i only done 50 grand he cant get into commercial because like i said he looks diy i dont.....whos the silly one now.

i also paid 5 grand for a van,300 for ro, ive spent 7 grand on resin 300 on sign writing,and as ive posted in other topics i clean buildings at 1000 at time thats why a more expensive peice of wfp equipment is more viable because i can bet your bottom dollar if you approached someone the size of birds eye,williams f1 they wouldnt go with a diy wfp compared with one thats had money spent on it,and when your doing contracts that big you shouldnt need to worry about weather your equipment costs over ££££££££ because youve worked your butt off to get those large contracts.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 03:55:07 pm »
chears
dave
as isaid in a previous post see above

dave

poleman

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 03:59:55 pm »
Just to point out I have a system from a main dealer and the service that I get is 2nd to non, and have no down time, which in turn I can move my business forward in a big way. BUT IF you are looking to clean on a small scale then Matt is your man ;) as it happens we are best of mates now as we have kissed and made up :D

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 04:02:54 pm »
diy or manufactured ,you can still get them looking the same after all the mfr s source there parts from the same places i got mine from ,i do agree if you want big work you do have to look more proffesional at least from the exterior what goes on inside the van is a different matter,when i worked in a tea factory the machinery was primative but it still produced market leading tea
as the saying goes "horses for courses"

dave

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 04:04:40 pm »
after all its not rocket science and most diy minded could repair any fault in next to no time

dave

matt

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 04:04:50 pm »
i wish more people were more honest instead of blinding  you with sience, as long as you can produce 0tds
whats the point in paying treble

Well i paid 6 grand for mine so i guess im stupid as well and didnt see it comming as  ive seen someone else with a home made one and he saved 4 grand and he done 15 grands worth of windows last year and i only done 50 grand he cant get into commercial because like i said he looks diy i dont.....whos the silly one now.

rubbish, you couldnt even tell the difference between a DIY van mount or a "6 grand unit"

afterall its a tank and a pump in the van and a hose reel and hose pipe

so i guess your comercail contracts inspect your van and check out its contents  ::)

here we go again, the elite club who think its only for the people who spend silly money  ::)

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 04:06:23 pm »
Anyone seen Roger, bye the way ;D

matt

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 04:07:27 pm »
after all its not rocket science and most diy minded could repair any fault in next to no time

dave

exactly, and if you are concearned about "down time" buy yourself a spare pump, i know i have, as i cannot afford to be sat at home while some1 sends me a new pump (but then again i am just small time, i havent got big shiney van, oh hang on i have, its a 15 K worth VW splitscreen campervan, are but thats not for work, its for family time, so it wont count)

matt

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 04:08:17 pm »

dave

good point, build your own, learn how it works, you will be able to repair it (even on the roadside)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 04:09:40 pm »
well said

poleman

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2005, 04:15:57 pm »
My Main dealer is there to look after the system they sold me and they do with a first class service, the systems sold are tryed and tested in the feild before they are sold,  I play a big part with window cleaners on the south coast thou selling pure water as my system produces 17'000lts aday and see many DIY systems and big problem the down time.

Where my new mate Matt when you need him :D

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2005, 04:23:05 pm »
non of the parts i have ordered have took longer than 2 days to arrive unless something snaps or burns out there should realy be no down time .
how long for mfr to come out or send spares ,probably not much different

dave

poleman

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2005, 04:32:24 pm »
I dont wont to be going to diy shops sorsing parts on connections and other parts, I have the 2nd biggest system in the country and hope to have the same in window cleaning, why would wont a diy system it only works on a small scale,
Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2005, 04:35:56 pm »
going back to the original question about financing we have gone off at a tangent ,this is how i financed mine
2 18ltre di bottles off e-bay £69 delivered for 2
resin £80 delivered for 25 ltre
pump latest sureflo 100psi £88 delivered from williamsons
brodex 18` pole £250 could of gone cheaper
100 mtr hose b&q £30
hose reels £5.00 lidl quite a steel as bq& £50 for similar
thats not bad for starters is it ,i will add or change as neccessary
you made need ro as well but i dont my tap water is 70 tds.
tds metre £25 from anywhere

dave

poleman

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2005, 04:38:36 pm »
going back to the original question case closed ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2005, 04:38:54 pm »
cheap tack suits most people and are making money with it ,i nipped into my local diy shop as i was passing it took me about 2 mins not bad hey

dave

poleman

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2005, 04:41:56 pm »
2mins you must live in the store ;D

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2005, 04:49:38 pm »
Not wanting to get pulled into this debate, but I've built my own system put it into a signed van and total cost including Ro, Cost about £1,500, plus I,ve now got the ability to set other vans up for about £500 per van(as I have the ability to produce good volumes of water)
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2005, 04:59:15 pm »

£15,450 * Factory Build

£12,950 * Self Build

The above prices are for the Caterham 7 road racing car - does this mean that the self build is tack ;)

matt

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2005, 05:04:31 pm »

Where my new mate Matt when you need him :D

Andy, you seem to forget, i dont sell the system (not even on ebay, another lie 1 of your lot spread about me, oh yes i read it)

if any1 has a problem with the DIY system, then can post on

http://d.co.uk/phpbb/

that night i am sure 1 of the members will help them out (without looking down the nose at them or calling them cheap and cheerfull and a cowboy)

i know that the following are on most night

Lewis Doubtfire
Grafters
Jeff Brimble
and a few others

i am sure with our collective knowledge we would be able to s.gest a solution, but lets face it, the only real moving part is the pump

thus:

check you lines are not letting in any air
check your lines are not blocked
check your power is ok
then its the pump ( i am sure some expert will correct me)

matt

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2005, 05:06:08 pm »
we are once again at the stage of the discussion when andy will ask fellow "pro system" users to come and join in

watch this space  ::)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2005, 05:10:15 pm »
I do several large businesses including a massive car manufacturer's distribution centre and turn up with a trolley system in my J reg estate. It's all about personal confidence and friendliness of approach IMHO.

I do wear a uniform and carry decent business cards when canvassing and meeting with contract managers tho'.
It's a game of three halves!

matt

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2005, 05:13:37 pm »
MalcG

dont say that, you will ruin the idea thats stuck in the minds of a few  ;) they wont sleep tonight

big shiney van = loads of work --

the better one is:

think BIG be BIG

allways cracks me up that un

::)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2005, 05:14:51 pm »
its the people who make the business ,
you can have the best van \system ,but that is no good if you dont have good customer skills

poleman

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2005, 05:26:11 pm »
Where did I say you sold WFP's & Matt thought we where mates now, can I join your forum?

Andy

matt

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2005, 05:26:50 pm »
its the people who make the business ,
you can have the best van \system ,but that is no good if you dont have good customer skills

oh Nooooooooooo

dont say that

what with you and MalcG, they will be crying into there beer tonight, sobbing "i was misled, i really do need a system that will clean 3 storey igloo's"

dont shatter the dream for them too much lads, they do have shiney systems with a phone number thats allways busy and only in office hours

matt

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2005, 05:35:43 pm »
Where did I say your sold WFP's & Matt thought we where mates now, can I join your forum?

Andy

Andy

i didnt say you said i sold systems (though it was said on the "pros" site)

you implied i should be here for every DIY'er like your "system makers" are allways a phone call away

Where my new mate Matt when you need him

you dont need a invite to join the forum, every1 is welcome, stop by if you like, who knows, you might like the dark side

see i dont have a problem with the makers of these systems, each to there own
BUT
i set the site up to give people the option, the knowledge that its not  "space rocket tech" its fairly simple, oh and i also did it Because i noticed on here people were asking the same questions again and again (just as i did to Jeff and Philip when i started) so i thought, instead why dont we have a forum and guide to show others, a place where DIY'ers can exchange info without the likes of some saying "your crap cowboys and your system is cheap and tacky" and most worring "your system wont do the same job as mine"  ::) Yes, ive had people tell me these "makers" have said the DIY systems dont do the job aswell and dont clean windows  :'(

i look at it like this

same pump
same brush head (in most cases)
same PURE WATER from a RO/DI or just DI

its not hard to understand

poleman

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2005, 05:45:47 pm »
Thats good news I am welcome on the DIY forum 8) Matt is now my friend and I am now happy with the world :)

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2005, 05:58:11 pm »
if you read my original post you will see that the bwca did not show me a spot free window and they were using an ionics thermo hot water pole whats the cost of that ? £8000+ ?
i got better results with my £500 system today.
yes theres looks better so that is an extra £7500? for image and that was on ground floor window where you had total control of what you were doing.

daved

matt

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2005, 06:04:42 pm »
if you read my original post you will see that the bwca did not show me a spot free window and they were using an ionics thermo hot water pole whats the cost of that ? £8000+ ?
i got better results with my £500 system today.
yes theres looks better so that is an extra £7500? for image and that was on ground floor window where you had total control of what you were doing.

daved

ive thought on this subject a few times

the idea i had was

Chrome plate it all

who wouldnt be impressed with a shiney system  ;)

poleman

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2005, 06:20:34 pm »
Matt thanks for inviting me to your forum, do you have a link?

Andy

matt

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2005, 06:31:01 pm »

poleman

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2005, 06:43:20 pm »
many thanks see you in there I promise to be a good boy ;D

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2005, 06:48:20 pm »
wfp should be available to all not just for those that can afford a big  shiney van and £6000 equipment .
it is not all about chasing big contracts,it is about avoiding risk if you want to .at the bwca i met ian a forum member and he has had a fall a few years back and damaged both feet and another lad whos  ladder slipped ,both bones in his leg broke and the bones came through his jeans .so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .
newsnight were filming that day and it is to be broadcast sometime the week commencing 14-8-05. if it werent for people like wfp diy then we would have to spend big money .so we should be grateful to people like that ,safety is not just for the rich ,.you should be so proud of your website                                      http://d.co.uk/phpbb/                                                                                                                                                                        ,you have probably saved more accidents than you ever know ,even a death no doubt,i for one am proud of  you matt and people who are like minded

dave

poleman

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2005, 07:20:21 pm »
Yes matt is a nice bloke he does a lot for charity ;D

so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .

Iam not (so shame on you >:() if you did take the time to look at the main dealers they now do WFP system, at all prices to suite every window cleaner.

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2005, 07:42:19 pm »
poleman i dont understand your last comment sorry
the shame on you was aimed at people who think you need expensive equipment ,the post just happened to fall underneath yours and was not aimed directly at you#

dave

matt

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2005, 07:50:27 pm »
Yes matt is a nice bloke he does a lot for charity ;D

so iff you say you need a shiney van to avoid these dangers then shame on you .

Iam not (so shame on you >:() if you did take the time to look at the main dealers they now do WFP system, at all prices to suite every window cleaner.

Andy

come on andy, you have read similar remarks from your bunch of "pros"

I laughed at them all, it was even said "my system gave WFP users a bad name"
 and
 "my system looks cheap and nasty and shouldnt be allowed"
and
 "if i turned up to a job in my J reg Passat estate (with signs i might add) and my DIY system and Mr X arrived in his shiney new van and his Pro van install" he would do a better job
and
I shouldnt be allowed to call myself a WFP window cleaner

all the above were posted on your "pro" site, i even cut and pasted them

matt

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2005, 07:52:31 pm »
dave

i hope you dont mind, i have used some of your words on my site

it should inspire others to help each other out :)

i hope you dont mind, if you do, please let me know

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2005, 07:53:54 pm »
no i dont mind what so ever
any time

dave

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2005, 07:57:17 pm »
in fact i feel honoured anyone would be interested what i have to say

dave

matt

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2005, 08:01:08 pm »
Dave, the stick i have had about the site is unreal, none from this site, but plenty from where andy poleman hangs out   >:(

just to hear a few people say "well done" makes it all worthwhile

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2005, 08:01:53 pm »
anytime mate

dave

poleman

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2005, 08:07:08 pm »
Chill baby ;D not one of the quotes was from me, and be honest its up to you what you do matt its a free country, I dont have a problem with you, hugs all round I say :)

Andy

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2005, 03:13:29 pm »
Matt,

I can't understand why you're getting stick over your site.  I think it's excellent.

From my own point of view, I left the army three years ago after a failed marriage; especially when my ex-missis went bezerk with a £15000 credit card of mine and my 'credit' turned into 'debt'. 

This forum wasn't around then, (or I never knew about it), so I struggled to build up a round from scratch and used my savings to live off in the mean time.  That was around £9000, and I was to skeptical to buy a round.

Now, I'm doing okay; clearing around £2500 each month, but still crippled by debt and voluntary child maintenance payments.  So purchasing a shiny WFP system from a shop is out of the question right now.  So is getting a loan to finance it.  Alarm bells would sound if I applied for a loan.

So, Matt, your site provides me with a viable path to take to get up and running with a WFP system in the near future.

Cheers, Mate.  If you remember, I liked it so much, I did make a donatation.  Wasn't much though, a couple of beers worth.

Oh, cheers also for the screwfix link as well that you gave to me via your site.  I installed the outside tap yesturday; had a few traumas along the way (drill bit not long enough; pipe too far from the wall etc) but got it sorted in the end.

My outside tap:

The dog is there to give 'added value' to the boring pictue of an outside tap!

squeaky-clean 1

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2005, 04:20:30 pm »
hi all
i made my diy wfp system after printing off matts diy site and shopped around for parts i found the site great thanks matt.

i dont have a shinny van yet but i have picked up so much new work that my wife now comes out in her own van and maybe with the saving & new buisness picked up next year we could have those shinny vans too :P

thanks for your great site matt :D

kev
Belinda
the real boss.

matt

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2005, 09:05:09 pm »
Tosh, no probs, i remmber the pizza well, domino's had a "any size pizza for 10 quid" on the go   ;) ;) many thanks :)

Kev, i am glad i have helped yet  another person  :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2005, 07:25:49 pm »
well i was going to donate until i found out you spend it on pizza

dave

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2005, 07:28:16 pm »

dave

I'm a bit upset about that.  I thought it was for the upkeep of the site, or at least a couple of beers.

Beer is an acceptable 'claim' against the site.  I mean, a couple of 'wets' to keep you lubricated while you maintain the site, yes; food - what a waste!

wash & go window cleaners

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2005, 08:05:21 pm »
Hi all..

any info would be great

Try EBAY
pure water uk sell a top system. 640ltr tank, pole ro, di, booster pump the whole 9 yards used it for 7 months now without a problem  i bought it for around £1200 quid and i am amazed what i got for the money. I've met them personally as i collected my system. I got quoted silly money for the same set up. email me at  tom.robson3@ntlworld.com and i'll send some pics of it.

tom

matt

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2005, 08:35:39 pm »

dave

I'm a bit upset about that.  I thought it was for the upkeep of the site, or at least a couple of beers.

Beer is an acceptable 'claim' against the site.  I mean, a couple of 'wets' to keep you lubricated while you maintain the site, yes; food - what a waste!

;) ;D

Aye, but if i didnt eat, i would die :)

and we would want that, would we ?? ?? ?? ?? ;)

The Bear

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2005, 08:50:24 pm »
Hi all..

any info would be great

Try EBAY
pure water uk sell a top system. 640ltr tank, pole ro, di, booster pump the whole 9 yards used it for 7 months now without a problem  i bought it for around £1200 quid and i am amazed what i got for the money. I've met them personally as i collected my system. I got quoted silly money for the same set up. email me at  tom.robson3@ntlworld.com and i'll send some pics of it.

tom

Put the pic's on this thread.

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2005, 08:55:24 pm »

Some would; I believe.  Yes!  Typos are great fun.

matt

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2005, 08:58:25 pm »

aye your right, some would

of course most wouldnt ;)

see this is what happens when i am hungry, i cannot type, and im bloody starving, been on a waste of time trip to change my car, but thats a rant for another day :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2005, 11:32:15 pm »
« Reply #74 on: Today at 08:58:25pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Tosh on Today at 08:55:24pm
Quote from: matt on Today at 08:35:39pm
Aye, but if i didnt eat, i would die

and we would want that, would we ?? ?? ?? ??

aye yuor rgiht, smoe wulod

of crsuoe msot wuldont

see tihs is waht hnenaps wehn i am hnurgy, i cnnaot tpye, and im bdlooy sitavrg, been on a wstae of tmie trip to cnahge my car, but taths a rnat for athnaor day   

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2005, 11:56:42 pm »
msot ploepe rdaenig tihs wlil nto nitcoe sellpnig msiekats sriahgt aawy as hte hamun biarn sancs wdros as lnog as the fsrit and lsat laettrs are in the crrocet oredr

caerhs
dvae

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2005, 05:36:36 pm »
£900  on e-bay

matt

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2005, 11:40:11 pm »
ok for a van system, BUT how much to build yourself ?? ?? ?? ??   500 quid MAX

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2005, 11:49:26 pm »
no good for me i only need di and its to big
alright for people with lots of doh , i bet it leaves spots just as well as anything else