Window Cleaner

Finance for Wfp system?
« on: August 12, 2005, 04:22:20 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

many thanks

regards
roger
A Business Bult on Recomendation

Jon T.C.

Re: Finance for Wfp system?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 05:50:45 pm »
Hi all..
Im looking to finance a Wfp system ive seen for £3500 the problem im having is i keep getting declined, so i was wondering if anybody else had this problem and who you mite think is best to try..

any info would be great

many thanks

regards
roger

Do you have a business bank account? Get one! This is exactly one of the reasons why should have one . IMO.Make an appointment to see a business advisor at say HSBC - I would suggest - then write down the total value of you work per month. Take this with you when you go to see him or her. Show them your figures and the potential earnings and advantage in having this system and go from there.Really try to sell yourself and your business to them.I DID !!!

Regards Jon

These are only my personal findings. I am not guarantteing that they will say yes, but it worked for me.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

alansavvi

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 05:55:26 pm »
Do you know why you are being turned down? That will greatly help you in finding a lender.

Remember that borrowing money from business accounts is more expensive than personal loans.

But if you have been turned down by your own bank, then the chances of being successful with other major lenders is low.

Find out what the problem is, Equafax is a credit agency apply to see your file.

matt

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 06:23:08 pm »
WFP system for £3500   :o  :o  :o  :o

i guess the banks didnt see you coming

BUT

that certain WFP supplier did

sair

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 06:58:09 pm »
are you planning to buy a new vechile as well if you are try  giving us a call as we finance new vechiles and systems all in one the car companies may be more leaniant , also have good low deposit schemes
Essentially Pure Ltd

Jon T.C.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 11:33:26 pm »
Do you know why you are being turned down? That will greatly help you in finding a lender.

Remember that borrowing money from business accounts is more expensive than personal loans.

But if you have been turned down by your own bank, then the chances of being successful with other major lenders is low.

Find out what the problem is, Equafax is a credit agency apply to see your file.

I don't think so!! Given his obvious credit problem, he's probably looking at a rate of around at least 17.9% APR on a personal loan , compared with around 10% on a business loan. FACT :P
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Jon T.C.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 11:38:42 pm »

BUT

Not everyone wants to go down the diy route.Some would prefer to spend the extra for the piece of mind support from a reputable supplier. £3500 is not what I or a lot of others would consider outrageous money anyway.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

matt

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 08:35:53 am »

BUT

Not everyone wants to go down the diy route.Some would prefer to spend the extra for the piece of mind support from a reputable supplier. £3500 is not what I or a lot of others would consider outrageous money anyway.

i didnt mention DIY to the guy  ???

£3500 IS OUTRAGEOUS MONEY
and i am afraid if you cannot see this, well i wont waste my time

alansavvi

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 01:13:55 pm »

I don't think so!! Given his obvious credit problem, he's probably looking at a rate of around at least 17.9% APR on a personal loan , compared with around 10% on a business loan. FACT :P

Jon

Check your business loan apr with the same banks personal loan and prepare for a shock!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 01:15:55 pm »
e-bay is a good starting point for systems for £1000 ish ,so how do you justify the extra £2500 for a few extra fancy bits. unless you are a big commercial outfit.
chears
dave

matt

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 01:18:09 pm »
e-bay is a good starting point for systems for £1000 ish ,so how do you justify the extra £2500 for a few extra fancy bits. unless you are a big commercial outfit.
chears
dave

this is how many do it

they get a phone number to call when its not working, the person answering the call asks a set of questions to determine, YES ITS THE PUMP, they then say, you'll need another pump, thats 140 quid please :)

or something like that

::) ::)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 01:21:54 pm »

£3500-
£1000=
£2500-
£140 for pump=£2360 saving plus a bit of common sense
dave

matt

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 01:23:53 pm »

£3500-
£1000=
£2500-
£140 for pump=£2360 saving plus a bit of common sense
dave

you have forgotten the sale line aswell

if ever you need to clean windows in a 3 storey igloo, then use warm water  ;D ::)

its allways good to be prepared for the ice age you know  ;D :P

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 01:25:12 pm »
expensive pump ,got mine for £80 from mfr 100psi latest model for wfp shurflo

dave

matt

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 01:30:37 pm »
expensive pump ,got mine for £80 from mfr 100psi latest model for wfp shurflo

dave

dave, my posts are meant in humour

i set up this site to help others choose a different route to buying a system

http://d.co.uk

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 01:37:43 pm »
i got the humour in the end ,i thought you were one of those mfrs
who liked to sell systens for £6000 +vat +finance charges +van
+sleepless nights wondering if you have left spots=suicide note

dave

matt

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 02:04:21 pm »
your welcome  :D

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 02:58:15 pm »
Roger - dont spend 3 and half grand getting more debt
I used Matts diy guide to figure out what I wanted and got all my bits...
over a few months... also asked loads of questions on the forum
trust me if you take your time and look for the bargains it will work
I paid around £1600 for everything from the tip of my pole which was v expensive at 500 back to and including the outside tap
that includes 200 gpd ro, 2 butts, submersible pump and hose for transferring to van
protecktakote painting the van floor
fitting a bulkhead
buying a tank - 400l and getting that fitted
di column and fitting
shurflo and variflow
battery and hose
it is more fun;)

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 03:36:02 pm »
i wish more people were more honest instead of blinding  you with sience, as long as you can produce 0tds
whats the point in paying treble

Well i paid 6 grand for mine so i guess im stupid as well and didnt see it comming as  ive seen someone else with a home made one and he saved 4 grand and he done 15 grands worth of windows last year and i only done 50 grand he cant get into commercial because like i said he looks diy i dont.....whos the silly one now.

i also paid 5 grand for a van,300 for ro, ive spent 7 grand on resin 300 on sign writing,and as ive posted in other topics i clean buildings at 1000 at time thats why a more expensive peice of wfp equipment is more viable because i can bet your bottom dollar if you approached someone the size of birds eye,williams f1 they wouldnt go with a diy wfp compared with one thats had money spent on it,and when your doing contracts that big you shouldnt need to worry about weather your equipment costs over ££££££££ because youve worked your butt off to get those large contracts.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 03:55:07 pm »
chears
dave
as isaid in a previous post see above

dave