herbiefatboy

W.F.P WATER
« on: August 10, 2005, 06:29:06 pm »
HI ALL WENT TO A HOUSE TODAY WITH MY W.F.P AND THE LADY  SAID SHE DID NOT WANT ME CLEANING WITH IT BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT HANDLE THE WATER LAYING AROUND HAS ANY BODY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THANKS

Re: W.F.P WATER
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 09:47:55 pm »
"Nowt as queer as folk" I would say! Some people just won't accept change!  ;D You'll find plently people who are fine with it. 8)

CWCS

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 09:45:36 am »
HI ALL WENT TO A HOUSE TODAY WITH MY W.F.P AND THE LADY  SAID SHE DID NOT WANT ME CLEANING WITH IT BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT HANDLE THE WATER LAYING AROUND HAS ANY BODY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THANKS
??? what about when it rains bet she has a nightmare mopping up ::)

williamx

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 01:22:25 pm »
It happens just move on to other customers and let them have dirty windows

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 02:38:47 pm »
Can she not handle having clean window frames either ;D

squeaky-clean 1

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 04:36:55 pm »
hi one of my customers said she didnt want me to wfp cos the water would damage her flowers ?  couldnt be bothered to argue any more explained how it works but she wants ladders so she still cancelled oh dear lost £6 later got house for £90 every4wks large house with stables !! 

kev
Belinda
the real boss.

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 10:51:03 pm »
Yep when I first started using WFP lost one customer because it made to much mess, and another because she said she could do just as good a job with her own hose pipe, I some time think that some of my customers have gaps between thier ear's...
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

herbiefatboy

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 02:07:52 pm »
thanks for the reply so far i hope not many more people complain

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2005, 03:03:31 pm »
ask her
HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE RAIN?
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 10:20:09 pm »
thanks for the reply so far i hope not many more people complain

Untill all your present customers get used to the WFP system they will be looking at every sq inch of glass something that don't happen to traditional w/cleaners. but once they settle it'll be ok and any new customers know no different, plus as time passes you’ll become more confident with the system and this confidence will settle customers
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 10:34:58 pm »
Sometimes, just sometimes someone posts something that makes eminent sense, reasssures others in their chosen course (in this case to go wfp) and is completely true when you stop and think about it.

The windowcleaner1 has done just this in the post above. Personally I have found his useful comment to be spot-on over the last six months since I converted to wfp.

:)
It's a game of three halves!

gaza

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 11:29:47 pm »
squeky clean:THATS HOG WASH:tO CORRECT HER just ask her why gardeners spend pounds on water buts? then slap her on the head when she replies to store water in,or say is that a trick answer?

the answer is: because they do ;D

the proper answer is :rain water is purer than tap water maybe softer as well and plants find that rain water passes through the veins of plants easier. like taking collestrol out of human veins it flows easier { their ignorance is their arrogance} so pure water is better for plants. ;D

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 10:28:28 am »
hi one of my customers said she didnt want me to wfp cos the water would damage her flowers
?

What you should have done is charged her as an extra for plant Maintenance,as damage would not be caused but the water would wash the dirt from the surface of the planrt thus allowing the photosincPhotosinthis plant to absorb the sun light better, thus allowing the plants to grow better....
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 02:44:23 pm »
hi one of my customers said she didnt want me to wfp cos the water would damage her flowers
?

What you should have done is charged her as an extra for plant Maintenance,as damage would not be caused but the water would wash the dirt from the surface of the planrt thus allowing the photosincPhotosinthis plant to absorb the sun light better, thus allowing the plants to grow better....

Also, the osmotic effect of pure water allows the transference of life giving fluid to get to where the plant needs it most.  A bit like Heineken on humans.

Remember, osmosis is the passing of water through a semi-permeable membrane from a high potential osmotic solution to a low osmotic potential solution.

The crap you can remember from O Level biology!

gaza

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 07:30:38 pm »
TOSH LOVE THE HEINIKAN LINK ;D only got a spirit level when I left school. the school I went to was old fasioned ,still writing on slates.

fell of the roof twice  ;D

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO