deeege

Re: what will you do if its impossible to work for a couple of months?
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2020, 10:27:21 pm »
ill be painting and decorating my flat,helping the missus with the garden and doing all the odd jobs  that i never seem to get round to doing...also as the weather gets better ill be taking the dog for long walks with my missus in the parks around manchester.....👍

im lucky as my missus is an interior designer so i think work will dry up for her too over the next few months so she can do most of the wallpapering as shes good at it! ;D

gotta keep busy if we cant get out and clean windows!

You really don’t get it do you , lockdown if it comes means you have to stay in your house no walks in the park  with the misses an dog that’s the whole point of it isolation .

course you can.........ill walk my dog where the hell i like......maybe you should too?
Why should he walk your dog?

Because Daz will be too busy having kinky sex with his 5* Mrs.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2020, 10:31:16 pm »
I have recently submitted plans for a house extension so I will need to clean and lift the patio area where the extension is being  built. I also need to relocate the shed/summerhouse. That should keep me relatively busy.

bravo20

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2020, 10:33:54 pm »
Same as you Daz. Interior work of one type or another that has been neglected.

I’ll probably have the cleanest cooker in Basingstoke.

Perhaps we should have a competition on here comparing hobs or insides of microwaves.

I'll start

Slacky

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2020, 10:45:37 pm »

Perhaps we should have a competition on here comparing hobs or insides of microwaves.

im getting a brand new electric cooker delivered on monday(unless currys shut down over the weekend!) so ill get round to cooking some of the recipes from my pile of cook books ive been meaning to do for ages now...... :)

Daz, what's the difference between a brand new electric cooker and a new electric cooker?

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2020, 10:47:45 pm »

im getting a brand new electric cooker delivered on monday(unless currys shut down over the weekend!) so ill get round to cooking some of the recipes from my pile of cook books ive been meaning to do for ages now...... :)

Daz, what's the difference between a brand new electric cooker and a new electric cooker?

ones new to you(second hand) and the others brand new(straight out of the factory) ;D
price higher/work harder!

p1w1

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2020, 10:50:05 pm »

ones new to you(second hand) and the others brand new(straight out of the factory) ;D
Yeah a Chinese factory, best give it a wipe down first  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2020, 08:52:05 am »
I fancy cleaning all the roads signs around near me if I cant work.....some are really bad!
price higher/work harder!

P @ F

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2020, 09:19:19 am »
I fancy cleaning all the roads signs around near me if I cant work.....some are really bad!
So you would clean road signs for no benefit yet not trolleys for massive benefit and possible payment  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2020, 09:31:02 am »
ill be painting and decorating my flat,helping the missus with the garden and doing all the odd jobs  that i never seem to get round to doing...also as the weather gets better ill be taking the dog for long walks with my missus in the parks around manchester.....👍

im lucky as my missus is an interior designer so i think work will dry up for her too over the next few months so she can do most of the wallpapering as shes good at it! ;D

gotta keep busy if we cant get out and clean windows!

You really don’t get it do you , lockdown if it comes means you have to stay in your house no walks in the park  with the misses an dog that’s the whole point of it isolation .

course you can.........ill walk my dog where the hell i like......maybe you should too?

What a selfish attitude.

nathankaye

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2020, 10:28:38 am »

I cleaned some reflective ballards on a sharp bend the other day.  Covered in grime.  Its a rd I use frequently and cant remember ever seeing them reflect red.   Now they light the way and give the relevant warning.
(To highlight their need, many are broken as they have been smashed off by oncoming traffic etc)

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2020, 10:57:32 am »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2020, 12:09:31 pm »
If anyone's really stuck, there will be a lot of new job vacancies out there.
Part-time, temporary etc to get us through.
Window cleaning is not the be all and end all and we might be doing the country a service. Every cloud......
Deeege has already put his hand up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2020, 12:53:02 pm »
If anyone's really stuck, there will be a lot of new job vacancies out there.
Part-time, temporary etc to get us through.
Window cleaning is not the be all and end all and we might be doing the country a service. Every cloud......
Deeege has already put his hand up.

On our local pages on facebook, it has been mentioned that Asda is taking on new staff at the moment to help with all the panic buying and stacking shelves.....
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2020, 01:34:05 pm »
Number 10 is currently saying there is 'no chance' of a lockdown.

lee_dewing

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2020, 02:04:59 pm »
That means it will be in the next couple of days then 🤔🦠
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

lee_dewing

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Slacky

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2020, 02:18:50 pm »
That means it will be in the next couple of days then 🤔🦠

I thought the same.

deeege

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2020, 02:23:52 pm »
They’ll have little choice but to put the country on lockdown, starting with London.

They have to drip feed the progressive restrictions though as London could potentially riot if it’s announced at once.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

david mark

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2020, 03:14:02 pm »
I'll start playing  drums invest in a diesel heater and listen to Stick Figure Music

Dave Willis

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2020, 04:46:15 pm »
I’m going to the Gym for two months.