dave the rave

Re: van just writen off
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2016, 07:04:25 pm »
Hi Dave have you heard if the insurance company will pay out or is the van drive able ?Can you still work if not will the insurance cover loss of earning?

dave f

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 06:31:44 am »
the driver had no ins  but the car was ins by the drivers family member but as the driver had no licence e.t.c the insurance wont pay out so I have to apply to m I b which is like a safety net  for this sort of thing but it dosent mean I will get anything I have to send photos to my ins for them to start the ball rolling

SeanK

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2016, 07:55:10 am »
Dave if your fully comp then your insurance MUST repair or scrap and pay out on the value of your vehicle, this should
already have happened by now.
Sorting out compensation from the guilty party comes next.

dave f

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2016, 12:39:36 pm »
unfortunately for me I had a blond moment I only got tpft big mistake

dave the rave

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2016, 12:50:52 pm »
Dave , surely if you have insurance be it TPFT and the accident was not your  fault then the insurance has to pay out.Also are the police  investigating if the other driver has not got insurance then its 6 points for her and £200 fine .Plus the owner of the other car could also be in trouble for letting an un insured driver use their car. i had a  accident a few years ago where the driver did not insurance buy my insurance company stilled repaired the car.. With no loss of no claims .

dave f

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2016, 12:16:09 pm »
god nows   got to send pics to my insurance then they will forward them on to m I b to se what happens next its just one big ball ache I can do with out .

Dave Willis

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2016, 06:39:15 pm »
Wait for your loss of earnings claim, another con.