ben M

Re: window cleaning show in Dorset
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 12:05:08 am »
Thank you very much for all the people who turned up to the show final count there was just under 500 people so very happy for a first time little windy from Dorset lol again thanks so much everybody who turned . Also Alex all your poles were there but every one sold only the 47 extreme  was left  
no Mark, no xtreme25 at midday!(or not anymore) but not sure if they were for sale anyway.

Don Kee

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 08:11:00 am »
Thank you very much for all the people who turned up to the show final count there was just under 500 people so very happy for a first time little windy from Dorset lol again thanks so much everybody who turned . Also Alex all your poles were there but every one sold only the 47 extreme  was left  
no Mark, no xtreme25 at midday!(or not anymore) but not sure if they were for sale anyway.

True, i mean why would the guy that ran the show have a clue as to what was at his show....    ::)roll
Honestly mate, sometimes you dont have to be right  ::)roll

ben M

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 08:55:05 am »

True, i mean why would the guy that ran the show have a clue as to what was at his show....    ::)roll
Honestly mate, sometimes you dont have to be right  ::)roll
he can't know everything about what supplier bring or not! i came especially to see the xtreme 25, i didn't see any on grippatank stand and Matt from grippatank told me that they didn't have the xtreme25!
Maybe you know better than him....

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:31 am »
It was good fun, for those of you that missed it, here was my stand.
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

mark m

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 11:07:50 am »

True, i mean why would the guy that ran the show have a clue as to what was at his show....    ::)roll
he can't know everything about what supplier bring or not! i came especially to see the xtreme 25, i didn't see any on grippatank stand and Matt from grippatank told me that they didn't have the xtreme25!

I am sorry I never got to meet you Ben all I can say is Oliver from Grippa tank said he sold all his poles except the 47extreme I was in a bit of a daze and very nervous on the day so I can`t remember if he sold 24-34 poles I made a few mistake in the day and I think one of them was people were coming in before it was official open so by 12.00 it was open for almost 3 hours it was my first show and it was great that the suppliers had faith in me and turned up and I don't think nobody realised that nearly 500 people would turn up   

Don Kee

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2014, 03:50:51 pm »

Yawn....

For someone that cries when someone says something against them you're very confrontational....

Mark, cracking show buddy; i think it went well  :)
First bloke ive met in a while that can pull off a flat cap  ;D ;D

ben M

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2014, 06:28:10 pm »

I am sorry I never got to meet you Ben all I can say is Oliver from Grippa tank said he sold all his poles except the 47extreme I was in a bit of a daze and very nervous on the day so I can`t remember if he sold 24-34 poles I made a few mistake in the day and I think one of them was people were coming in before it was official open so by 12.00 it was open for almost 3 hours it was my first show and it was great that the suppliers had faith in me and turned up and I don't think nobody realised that nearly 500 people would turn up   
you don't need to be sorry Mark, you did a great job! for the first show, you can be proud of yourself  :)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »

[/quote]

First bloke ive met in a while that can pull off a flat cap  ;D ;D
[/quote]

what I tell you about saying about his hat,you said you wont say a thing :( :o :P

mark m

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 07:24:20 pm »
Thanks everybody

Stephen Fox

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2014, 09:55:42 pm »
Mark,

Definitely on your way......

http://www.windowcleaninghalloffame.com/

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 10:57:18 pm »
well done for your first show , putting on one of the biggest cars shows in the uk  myself I know how much unpaid work is done to make it work,

theres a big cap in the market for a good cleaning show for the people if you need any help takeing it to the next level give me a shout I could save to 1000s of pounds on not making the mistakes we did sorry I couldn't make it as we were to busy

J.D

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 11:12:45 pm »
Couldn't make head nor tail of that Susan!

PoleKing

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2014, 06:20:43 am »
Couldn't make head nor tail of that Susan!

She was commending Mark for his show.
She does a show herself, a car show.
She's done that for a while and learned from her mistakes, so offered Mark the opportunity of some advice.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

robbo333

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 08:00:46 am »
Thanks Mark, I thought the show was very good; especially as it was the first one.
It's good to take some time out and see some different stuff, get some new ideas, and talk to people.
If you're going to make it regular, I would definitely go.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

J.D

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 09:01:30 am »
Thanks for the lesson poleking.....

mark m

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2014, 01:09:44 pm »
well done for your first show , putting on one of the biggest cars shows in the uk  myself I know how much unpaid work is done to make it work,

theres a big cap in the market for a good cleaning show for the people if you need any help takeing it to the next level give me a shout I could save to 1000s of pounds on not making the mistakes we did sorry I couldn't make it as we were to busy

Thanks Susan for the offer  :)