andyM

Re: Anyone got a zero hour contract template
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2014, 05:56:08 pm »
There is little justification for employing people on zero hours contracts in instances where they are, to all intents and purposes, regular full time employees

True.
They were allegedly brought in to cater for fluctuating requirements of staff numbers in sectors such as hospitality and tourism.
To manage seasonal demand for short duration periods.

One of the Plebs

alfie11

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2014, 06:07:05 pm »
So I asked all my staff today whether it bothered them that they were on a zero hour contract.
Not one was bothered. Ill stick to my zero hour contract and you can all sit on your soap box, I'm quite happy down here.

You have previously posted that you struggle to hire and retain staff.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2014, 07:56:52 pm »
8weekly? Do you employ?

Cheers,

Dean
Not currently, but I was a founding director of a software company and employed 5 staff.

Why do you ask? Would that excuse me being muddled over zero hour contracts and other employment rights?

So the answer is no. Thought so. Lol.

Edited. Some people aren't worth arguing with.

Lol Pmsl rofl lmao!
I bet I pay my leafleters more an hour than you pay your workers. I suspect that is why you have problems with them. Getting ped with them won't help either.  ;)

And I bet you back twice as much that you don't. Pmsl Lol, Lmao, Rofl.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Neil Jones

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2014, 08:53:42 pm »
So I asked all my staff today whether it bothered them that they were on a zero hour contract.
Not one was bothered. Ill stick to my zero hour contract and you can all sit on your soap box, I'm quite happy down here.

You have previously posted that you struggle to hire and retain staff.

Did you read the reasons why though? For one job in particular, a night shift for 3 hours per night, seven days a week.

I also had problems with finding staff because the job centre insist on getting every single person applying for a job, regardless of what you stipulate. I ask for someone who could drive, yet I received 340+ applications and of the first 80+ people I spoke to only 1 person can drive.

I have no need to lie, I asked the people who work for me and they said it doesn't bother them, I pay them a decent enough wage, or as much as I can. Plus lots of other benefits.

Go and do a few more searches if you want I'll answer what you want?

Neil Jones

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2014, 08:56:50 pm »
Also Alfie if you want to click on my profile everything about me is there to see unlike some people who keep everything hidden!

PoleKing

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 08:57:44 pm »
Also Alfie if you want to click on my profile everything about me is there to see unlike some people who keep everything hidden!

Lol Neil. It doesn't link anywhere. ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Neil Jones

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 09:06:20 pm »
Haha I think it's clean it up, it does it with other peoples I've been on.
My company name is there though and it links to a bad URL that displays my website for you to type in google so it's all good!