texas girl

Thanks for caring
« on: August 31, 2005, 04:36:59 am »
Thanks for caring guys. I have remained silent for the past few weeks because I have been really busy and greiving is a roller coaster.

I have turned the corner and am beginning to heal regarding the death of my son because 2 weeks ago the Lord spoke to me in my mind and told me to "Focus on the living". "Change your focus".

Life really is all about focus isn't it? What you focus on is what will be successful in your life because a lot of your time, thoughts, and actions are going towards it.

Your marriage; family; business; your body(health) and looks; all depend on the maintenance you provide.

Focus on the positives or you will miss out.

And I know you all will feel real sorry for me when I tell you that one of the big reasons I have been busy is that I am getting an in ground swimming pool installed.

Yes; I am so excited; since we live on the lake we went with a new design trend. A "lagoon" look.

Lots of rock on the outside; a "negative edge" which is a waterfall over the edge on one side with a basin down below that  recirculates the water.

Black plaster is the coating inside the pool. Should be done by Friday.

It has been like building a house almost.

And I have had 2 major worker changes. Time consuming. That is common when you contract work out.

I used to get ticked off at people but now I have accepted that an average of 6 months per worker is a good estimate. And I pay them well. 

I just begin looking for a replacement which I always find.

I will get back to participating; even missed the calendar input; had some really good pics; some traditional window cleaning ones that have been submitted and some "revealing " ones of me.

Will get back to life again. Thanks for caring. I love you guys. Hey did you hear about the hurricane hit along our coast? Horrible. Pray for the people; many deaths.

I miss Ross too. He was always so interesting. Maybe the private message thing estranged him.

Hugs, :-* :-* :-*

Texas Girl 
Debbie

texas girl

Re: Thanks for caring
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 04:47:47 am »
Oh; I forgot;

If any of you come over this way you  have to call me!  You will be welcome here.

God Bless you all!

Texas Girl :-* :-* :-*
Debbie

Sarah Sarill

Re: Thanks for caring New
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 10:24:16 am »
Sorry to hear about your loss but one thing is for sure time is a healer and a your faith will help you through these early years.

Focussing on the future is a really great thing but try not to forget the great times in the past too !!  These do become a help to the healing process and will eventually generate a laugh and smile rather than tears.

Sarah