giftedk

confessions of a window cleaner
« on: August 17, 2005, 11:47:58 pm »
when you tell someone your a window cleaner they imagine its like in confessions of a window cleaner, several of my customers ask if ive been propositioned.  I wouldnt go that far but ive had a lady open the door to me in a thong and small tshirt, knocked on the door put my ladders up the wall wwith an open window and caught a couple at it (they just giggled), and had a lady ask me to get in her swimming pool with her.  anyone had any funny moments ?.

Re: confessions of a window cleaner
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 08:23:23 am »
Did this house where I thought the woman who lived there was always happy to see me - which is nice :)
anyway, one time I get asked to do the insides, and BOOM the hi fi starts "You sexy thing" whereas when I do the outsides it's usually something by Bizet ;)
It was a big house and every now and then I would get flashes of her flitting from room to room wearing precious little
Well, I was thinking more Hot Chocolate than Full Monty and nowt was said

Now I know a lot of you have got far better than that, so come on, but change the names to protect the innocent ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 04:10:23 pm »
You lot are lucky aren't you?

I wish any of the above. :P

petetaylor56

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 05:08:43 pm »
 :)all i have ever seen was a old naked lady  about 90 +  :o looked like the rear of a  rino frightened me i fell of ladder no bones brokern scary :'(
today i be mostly wfp

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 03:58:55 pm »
One of my guys cleaned the front of a house then went round the back, he started to clean the bedroom window only to see the woman on the bed leg spread playing with her battery power friend.  ;D

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 05:43:53 pm »
14 plus years and all I,ve ever seen was one guy enjoying himself in his bedroom watching them xxx video's,
And a 18 stone plus woman (I think) walking from the bedroom to the bathroom in the all together,

no chance these days with WFP ( have thought about putting a small camera on the end of the pole)( so that i can make sure the windows are cleaned right)
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 07:00:01 pm »
WFP ( have thought about putting a small camera on the end of the pole)( so that i can make sure the windows are cleaned right)
Ha ha ha ha ;D
14 plus years and all I,ve ever seen was one guy enjoying himself in his bedroom watching them xxx video's,
Sorry about that, I'll close the curtains next time. :-[

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 07:02:37 pm »
14 plus years and all I,ve ever seen was one guy enjoying himself in his bedroom watching them xxx video's

he knew you were cumming. :P

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 07:05:07 pm »
The moderators are going to have field day here...

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 08:22:48 pm »
he knew you were cumming.

I saw him
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 08:27:42 pm »
so you got a real eye full then

dave

P @ F

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 08:39:02 pm »
Years ago when i was a wc for the first time , i was up at the bedroom window and this woman who was pregnant , well she was on the previous visit , came up to the window and pulled her top right up over her head and said "What do you think of that then"
I really wanted to tell her what i thought of it , she had definately got her figure back , lets just say that , but she caught me off guard and i couldnt utter a word !
CRACKING BUNS THOUGH ! !

Rich P @ F  
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

zeusjazmin

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 08:47:07 pm »
3 weeks ago a wc i know caught a female on bed with nighty pulled up 2feet fom him

i have a customer who leaves various power tools under the bed all the time,as its a long window its hard to avoid seeing them :o

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 08:49:37 pm »
Sorry guys, I hoped this thread would die a death, but it's probably going to get worse, so I'm going to have to lock it.

Personally, I would love to hear all the gory details, but it's just not Clean it Up.

Sorry.

Thread locked.  Please don't be a Prat and re-start it.

Thanks.

Tosh.