kevin James

Re: quad website....feedback please
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 01:08:22 pm »
Fast and furious? Interesting idea, but i'm not sure the customers will be impressed if their houses are splashed and dashed. If you want rows and rows of houses then your going to have to prize work away from all the existing cleaners in the area. I had a gutter clean, conservatory roof and windows above conservatory to do last week because her cleaner couldn't do them. Did she want to get rid of him? Strangely no. Lots of cleaners become almost friends of the family and they just won't change. Good luck though but don't make yourself too cheap.

Quality above all, dave. The speed has come through experience. And I offer a guarrantee,though i may reduce this to 2 weeks. Friends of the family? I am friendly but I expect no loyalty over quality & price. I don't offer fiedship but I do offer honesty & good work.

Kevin

ftp

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 01:15:31 pm »
Good for you Kev, i'm sure you do. Just trying to make the point that a lot of potential customers just won't change. I'm sure you know that anyway. Nice site by the way. Who are all the others are they your family? Do they all work for you?
One more question - are you connected to 'tickled pink'?  :)

kevin James

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 01:53:52 pm »
Dave,
Absolutely nothing to do with Tickled Punk.
My wife starts with friend in may. So if you see the quad about on a Friday, dont worry, I'm not on hormone treatment!
T'others are friends who share the work in a coop sense. They have their own rounds but we come together for the big jobs.
Unsure about employing.

Kevin