Darranvps

Franchise Opportunity - South East
« on: March 28, 2014, 07:53:04 pm »
Hi - We are looking for a New Franchisee for our Purple Rhino Franchise system

We are located in Ashford, Kent and do work all around the South East and sometimes further afield.

We are looking for somebody who is interested in various types of outdoor cleaning work - same as on our website www.purple-rhino.co.uk

£19,995 + VAT to include a used Van with a 1000 ltr Ionics Thermopure System and selection of poles.
The amount of work value - starting off at £1500 per month part time and when you are comfortable we will increase to as much as you can handle.

Thank you for the enquiries -
To answer some questions so as not to repeat;
1 Van Cost is £4,995.00 + VAT
2 Franchise Fee is £15,000 + VAT

Some of you have asked for more work initially - so I have come up with a scale of costs;

Bronze
1 £19,995 = Van plus £1500 worth of work to start with per month rising as you grow the business - we will work with you to increase as much as you want.

Silver
2 £29,995 = Van plus £3,000 worth of work to start with per month rising as you grow the business - we will work with you to increase to as much as you want

Gold
3 £39,995 = Van plus £5,000 worth of work to start with per month rising as you grow the business - we will work with you to increase to as much as you want

Our fees come in at 20% per month.
We have not stopped work during any months - rain - hail - snow - sunshine - wind - we continue throughout the whole year.

If you are serious and want to find out more please e-mail me darran@purple-rhino.co.uk please put in the subject line - I want to buy your franchise -

I will reply to you to arrange a meeting to discuss further

Darranvps

Re: Franchise Opportunity - South East
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 04:13:47 pm »
FINANCE CAN BE ARRANGED IF YOU HAVE A GOOD DEPOSIT!

Seers

Re: Franchise Opportunity - South East
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 09:42:26 pm »
Hello Darran,

I'll take Wales off your hands mate...I'm serious. Email me and see what we can work out huw@seers.it

Cheers,

Huw