berkshirecleaning

Berkshire End of Tenancy business for sale New
« on: March 29, 2014, 07:20:38 pm »
This is taken from my eBay listing

Thank you for looking at this listing. I have been running this business on and off when I needed more work between my other business. Based in Reading and Bracknell covering all of Berkshire

The business is a cleaning company that comes with two websites www.berkshirecleaning.co.uk and www.bracknellcleaning.co.uk these two sites generate good enquiries each week and is producing an income of £500+ per week. If you win this ebay item then you will get the two websites, the phone number that has been with the business for 5 years, an introduction to the business including training and marketing. Full telephone support for as long as you need. Help with pricing work, this is simple as you ask the client for basic details and work off a price list.

search Google for 'end of tenancy cleaning reading' or 'end of tenancy cleaning bracknell' find us on PAGE 1

There are no materials, tools or machines with this business but these will cost only £30 to get started.

You will also get any work that is booked. Current value of work booked and ready to start is over £1000. and growing. I will also promote your new business with Google Adwords and another local advertising source that brings in good enquiries for 1 months to help get you more business.

Your also get enquiries for our letting agents that use the company for their cleans and I can put you in touch with a company that you may be able work for paying over £500 a week average (This company is looking for someone this week and is not a guaranteed customer but could be if your quick ) We worked for them but left a week ago and there still looking for a company to do the work.

The average cost of a clean on a two bed flat is £180 less £25 costs so profit is £155 and takes two people 4-5hrs. A 4 bed house would give you £250 profit for 6-8hrs.  If you do it or employ staff there's good money to be made.

My wife and I have been carrying out the work and we make enough money to pay all our bills, mortgage and only work part time.

This is a genuine offer and the total price of this business is £2500. You will earn your money back in 2 months or quicker. You will get half of that back from the work that is already booked in.

I am looking to sell this on quickly as I have a new job starting on Monday and I'm only doing that as I will be getting paid very well, I can prove all this to serious buyer, Also will continue to help build the business as the daily cleaning side of the business is un touched and is massive, I have a full manual for you to build this into something massive.

Email me bcsdirect@gmail.com or text me and I will call you back 07775 763401

May take deposit and monthly payments but will not hand over full control until all paid for.