Blue City Cleaning

Van & window cleaning equipment for sale + free work
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:58:27 pm »
If this ad would be more suitable for the "equipment for sale" section then could the admin please move it there - cheers

Located in Edinburgh

Van: Ford Transit mk6 2000, mwb, high roof,
122k miles on the clock
road tax 3 months
mot till Jan 2014
lots done on it in the last year:
- new clutch
- new tyres
- new brakes
- new battery
- new wheel bearings
- lots more but can't find the receipts now
- and the usual filters and oil
Cons:
- one of the wings has two yet small rust patches so either a new wing or sanding down and painting it over
- I've mismatched paint when buying it at hallfords so the van has a couple touch ups that slightly mismatch the colour but it won't be visible under signwriting
- will need timing chain changed some time in the future because that's the only thing I didn't have time to do on the van yet - like my mechanic said "it's a good van but will need the chain done cos you can hear it" :)

Equipment:
- 400l baffled flat tank
- leisure battery
- reel + hose
- Peter's pump box with Shurflo pump
- resin vesel
- 35ft Gardiner CL-X pole
- 40 ft (? I think) Peter's aluminium pole
- a whole bag of resin
- shurflo backpack
- spare brand new oval brush

If needed I will give full instructions on usage and maintenance of the equipment. I can also offer free of charge contacts to some of my domestic ex-clients. They haven't got a new window cleaner yet and keep asking me for a recommendation so this could be a good start for someone.  I can also advise where to advertise to get calls and will pass on any call that I will receive for window cleaning. This is a business ready to go, nothing else is needed to get it started. Only reason that I'm selling is that I enjoy carpet cleaning more than window cleaning and will concentrate my efforts there.

£1800 ono cash on collection. Serious buyers only please, no time wasters or tyre/baffled tank kickers Wink

Not splitting at the moment

info (at) bluecitycleaning.co.uk

Cheers
Kris

Chris
www.bluecitycleaning.co.uk
Non omnis moriar