ben M

Round wanted in East Devon, any size
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:44 pm »
Hello,

Looking for a round in East Devon. Any size considered even a small-ish round to get going as starting up in the business.

mpc

Re: Round wanted in East Devon, any size
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 03:31:29 pm »
Hi,

We can get you clients in your area.Could you let me know what your requirments are as far as how many you require and which post codes.Also supply any other contact details,

Regards

Mike

ben M

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:29:02 pm »
Hello,

Could you let me know exactly how you would get the clients? We are in postcode EX24 so within that area.
Could you e-mail me full details to emiliedevon80@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

mpc

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:45:54 am »
Hi,
Did you get my email.

Mike

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 01:37:39 pm »
K
Hi,

We can get you clients in your area.Could you let me know what your requirments are as far as how many you require and which post codes.Also supply any other contact details,

Regards

Mike
Hi i may be interested in this can you tell me how you plan to get customers im in the wr3 area.

Sb.cleaningservices@live.co.uk

mpc

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 07:11:14 pm »
Hi,

We use several different methods depending on the area,time of year etc.
Google adwords,Social media sites,leaflet drops. How many new clients are you looking for?
To give you an example we did a big campaign in the Gosport/Portsmouth area that generated 400 customers. Its not really viable to put a campaign together for say 10 new customers, unless someone in the same area needs customers and can take the overflow.Your risk is 0 as we pay for the campaign you only pay for clients.Hope this helps,if you would prefer that we talk over the phone thats fine.
Our web-site is www.maximediamatters.com
Regards

Mike.

ascjim

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 07:37:17 am »
Ummm hit me up to.

James@purewash-wash.co.uk

mpc

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 09:23:37 am »
Hi,

Could you let me have the following information.

Post codes,number of customers you are looking for.Lastly have you got a budget,bearing in mind that the charge per new client is 2.5 times the monthly clean cost.

Regards

Mike.