dazmond

Re: Fan jet users—spotting
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2018, 02:09:40 pm »
if you bother to check your work then rinsing on can cause problems esp on hydrophobic glass(brush marks left behind on the glass dry dirty sometimes)......

What are you getting on the glass, mud ? so much for hot (roll eyes) £4.5k and you still have to hold the brush off the glass when rinsing
I clean six weekly and the majority of the dirt that I get on the glass is just spotting caused by rain and dust. in other words I have a clean brush which is cleaning windows with very little dirt on them, brush marks lol.

just my experience sean.....
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2018, 02:39:16 pm »
When you wipe the kitchen side do you have the cloth on the work surface or off ?

Your brush should be clean and any tiny bits left after scrubbing would stay trapped inside the bristles - no need to chase them all over the glass with water

Perhaps your not scrubbing properly Daz 😉

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

paul alan

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2018, 03:49:58 pm »
When you wipe the kitchen side do you have the cloth on the work surface or off ?

Your brush should be clean and any tiny bits left after scrubbing would stay trapped inside the bristles - no need to chase them all over the glass with water

Perhaps your not scrubbing properly Daz 😉

Darran

"When you wipe the kitchen side do you have the cloth on the work surface or off ?"- What a daft statement, wiping the kitchen side is not cleaning windows is it.

Here's one for you, when wiping the kitchen side does the cloth stay clean? Of course the bristles are going to get dirty during the course of the day, if there was no dirt whatsoever on the glass then we'd all be out of business.

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2018, 05:14:58 pm »
At the end of the day we all have our own way of working......I must be doing something right as I'm earning £40k+ a year for virtually part time hours.....

of course my brush gets dirty when I'm scrubbing a window,frame and sill,that's why I mainly rinse off the glass! ::)roll......

price higher/work harder!

dd

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2018, 05:56:04 pm »
You guys who rinse on - do you clean the sills with the brush? This causes the brush to pick up dirt in my experience.

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2018, 06:01:22 pm »
You guys who rinse on - do you clean the sills with the brush? This causes the brush to pick up dirt in my experience.

It takes two seconds to run your hand over the brush to clear off the cobwebs and grime.   Or when cleaning the window, passing the brush over the middle frame loosens the dirt n cobwebs etc off the brush.
These are peti arguments in that there are quick fixes
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dd

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2018, 07:05:54 pm »
Depends how dirty the sills are Nathan, cobwebs do not come off the brush so easily.

paul alan

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2018, 07:38:04 pm »
Cobwebs etc are large particles, what about the dust that turns into microscopic dirt.

If more people checked there results there wouldn't be a dispute.