Chris Cottrell

customer satsfaction Questionare
« on: April 25, 2006, 09:43:19 pm »
Its after a couple of cancelations by email that im thimking along the lines of why some people cant tell you to your face, So i am trying to put together a customer satisfaction survey/questionare

Q. what questions would you ask

Chris

craig jwc

Re: customer satsfaction Questionare
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:54:20 pm »
I don't think a Questionare is needed.

I would write them a letter asking to explain the reason why they cancelled.

Just say that you are wanting to know of any problems that you haven't seen as you would like to improve your service.

When i see my customers i always ask if everything is ok and they are happy with my service.
I think this throws them.

You usually find that they can't afford it anymore or are moving or worst case you have been undercut by someone else.

Craig

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 10:08:36 pm »
I always ask too Craig but funny thing is that i see this person in the school play ground every school day and she has not said a word , I just had this email today at 1pm  , I had only seen her at 8.45 this morning

craig jwc

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 10:13:45 pm »
Why not just go up and ask her when you see her again.

People haven't got time to think of excuses when put on the spot.

If you think it might cause problems then i would just leave it.
There's plenty more windows in the street.

Craig

brett walker

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 11:51:12 pm »
All you can do is to do your work to your best ability, i have had 1 email to cancel and even a text message now thats just ignorant.  All i do is occasionally ask my customers if they are satisfied if you gave all your customers a questionaire you will always get the ones that try it on and want that little bit extra and extra

In our job as we all know however hard you try theres just no pleasing some customers run your business your way not their way

Brett

macc

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 10:47:42 pm »
i had one cancel last month, she came out on her stalion & moaned & groaned about WFP  :'(. i dont think there was any thing she didnt moan about WFP.  ???

i can see SQUEKEY rubbing his hands together but later that day i bumped into her old man, got talking & told him what she said, i said if there was a prob i would rather they had phoned so i could have sorted it.

His reply was, " prob, there was no prob, they came up perfect, weve just got a cash flow prob at the mo".

why cant they just be honest, we live in the real world too.  ???