gary999

Re: Ladder brigade !!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:33 pm »
its gonna be pouring down next week ;D

Jackal

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 01:17:28 pm »
i really dont understand why some say wfp does a far better job than trad  ??? why does it,its cleaning a window for god sake,i do the frames aswell,if wfp is so good stop tradding some ground floor windows,

and dazmond your right in saying theres some childish lads on here,most seem to be wfp guys  :-X

gary999

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 01:44:20 pm »
when glass is clean its clean...its the frames where there is a difference the brush and water
gets into every nook and cranny then rinsing  flushes it all away the overall effect because
of this  is greater compared to cleaning frames when trad

petemg

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2012, 04:30:49 pm »
some really childish people on this forum at times.trad windows cleaners are not "sought after" at all in my area!why would they be?most dont clean frames or doors or clean awkward windows over connys.i on the other hand do!i do trad some ground floor windows on some properties because its easier sometimes or if the frames are bad and oxidised with bad rubber seals.

WFP done properly including frames and doors is just so much better on most properties.no question!!

any of you guys that are trad only then fair play to ya.i was for 16 years but WFP over the last 2 years has transformed my business and standard of cleaning.

i just couldnt go back to ladders full time.it would be too unsafe and slow on some jobs ive picked up over the last 2 years.the standard of clean wouldnt be as good either!!

if you want to stay trad then thats fine but if its fear of losing customers because your thinking of switching to WFP.its NONSENSE!!

done right wfp is king for nearly all window cleaning work.its a fantastic tool to have in your arsenal!!!!
how can saying trad window cleaners are sought after be childish its a fair comment,  if its not broke why fix it, people want quality for there money not spray and run, statistics show that

cleaners are us

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 04:38:32 pm »
and dazmond your right in saying theres some childish lads on here,most seem to be wfp guys

Not some 90% are. You know all them busy window cleaners who sit on here all day saying how much they earn  8)

Londoner

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 07:39:24 am »
After six years WFP I still find it hard to walk away leaving the windows wet. I will always believe trad is best its just not commercially as viable. Two issues getting crossed here. When I go out in the morning I do so to make money not to produce a work of art.