roundbuilder

Re: A great tip to all those building there rounds.
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 11:57:49 pm »
g griffin..whats with you. so what if it happens to me ill just get on with it and go and replace just like i would if i get undercut on a job. these people dont buy a big posh house and move out a year later..well rarely do they.

Steve CM

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:36 am »
i get the old customer to leave one of my letters for the new owners. that means my name would be under their noses quicker than yours ;) :P
Your letter get thrown in recycle bin during the 3 months of exchanging contracts. ;D

they must just ring me telepathically then ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 08:59:03 am »
g griffin..whats with you. so what if it happens to me ill just get on with it and go and replace just like i would if i get undercut on a job. these people dont buy a big posh house and move out a year later..well rarely do they.

Nowt with me, I was just pointing something out and that`s a good attitude to have, if you lose work.
This is a forum, if you offer a suggestion then you should expect some questions and concerns in return. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

clearlyclean

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 09:35:52 am »
thanks for sharing your idea i have a few big houses and want to increase that,could think of a way to do it and now you have given me something to try ;D i would'nt worry about the doubters let them stagnate

roundbuilder

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:31 am »
thanks for sharing your idea i have a few big houses and want to increase that,could think of a way to do it and now you have given me something to try ;D i would'nt worry about the doubters let them stagnate

your welcome mate..get out there and make your list and away you go.

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 11:46:42 am »
I wasn`t doubting Cleen`s tip; just finding out a bit more.
Don`t take it to heart if someone questions something. It`s the same with customers, some come on here all upset when one says anything they don`t like to them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

martinsadie

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 04:00:30 pm »
if i tried that around here id be having my christmas dinner through a straw

dai

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 05:11:23 pm »
Offer the local removal companies a bit insentive to tell you when they move people in.
When I started out I used to park up when I saw a removal van. then see if they were taking stuff in or bringing it out.

Mike55

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 05:45:47 pm »
It's a good idea in theory, however whatabout the local window cleaners that you maybe taking the work off of?

Sounds like a quick way to get yourself a bad name with them.  I could be wrong ofcourse.

What's your experience of this cleeen?

roundbuilder

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 11:10:05 pm »
to be honest its dog eat dog in my eyes and im not stealing anyone elses work as its new people moving in so in all fairness its there choice to use me or not. i Dont say i used to clean that particular house anyway i just say i do many in the road. so far it has been fine and its the way forward in my eyes to getting some good custies.

ok cleaning

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:40 pm »
you do anyting for money mike dont  you?

ok cleaning

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 04:33:53 pm »
 i hope you lose them asap you scum

AuRavelling79

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 05:18:28 pm »
OK cleaning and all the "my patchers" - what a frightened life you must lead.

Scared to canvass, scared of canvassers, scared of new ideas and they and their ilk can only keep custies by bullying them and anyone else who approaches them.

And you call the OP scum ...
It's a game of three halves!

roundbuilder

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 10:19:28 pm »
i hope you lose them asap you scum

listen..in the nicest possible way..go away. You make yourself look stupid. For anyone wondering what he means its that i canvassed for him a few years ago but 70 percent cancalled after first clean. My fault he said so i rung all those custies up to find they thought he was useless rude and though he was an illegal. 70 percent doesnt just cancal ever my old albanian friend.

roundbuilder

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 10:24:17 pm »
you do anyting for money mike dont  you?

nearly anyting i mean anything.....you cant even type english let alone speak it. Stop giving it because realy is annoying now and you make yourself sound a right fruitloooooooooooooop. ;D