dsclean

Cleaning GP Surgeries - Requirements
« on: September 27, 2013, 09:56:39 am »
Hi im wanting to aim my cleaning business specializing in cleaning GP surgeries and Dentist etc.

I dont know much about what is required from me to get this kind of work.
What level of CRB checks are needed - Needle stick procedures - Health and safety - Everything really!!. I want to know everything related to doing this kind of cleaning. We are a small business at the moment but this kind of cleaning is where i want to aim at so i want to know as much about it and what i need to do.

If some one that already does this line of cleaning could please email me with everything i need to know i would really appreciate it.
info@diamondshines.com

Thanks
Gareth

David Deer

Re: Cleaning GP Surgeries - Requirements
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 11:23:49 pm »
Present regulations advice outlines the new regulations for surgeries both dental and GP. cleaning plan advice/method PDF A PDF (download)guide to creating your own cleaning plan.

Claira

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 06:26:29 pm »
With regards to staff, there is the obvious confidentiality issue with the possible presence of patient records so I perform a CRB check and am happy to submit to additional confidentiality stipulations (within sensible reason of course).
The only other consideration with staff is that it may be 'recommended' that they had Hep B vaccination, advisory but not essential.
I am, of course, assuming that clinical waste is not part of your responsibilities in this case.

dsclean

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 11:20:09 pm »
Thanks for the info  ;) appreciate it