supernova77

The "Cleaning Agency" Business Model
« on: July 18, 2013, 12:35:51 am »
Hi All,

My wife is currently looking into starting a domestic cleaning business.

The "Cleaning Agency" business model seems quite appealing from a business running point of view...

However - What's to stop a client taking on a cleaner directly after a period of time and cutting the cleaning agency out? I know contracts are signed etc... but it must happen?

Does anyone on here run a cleaning agency? If so what are the pros and cons?

Many Thanks,
Andy

Griffus

Re: The "Cleaning Agency" Business Model
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 12:21:05 am »
With any agency there will be T & C's that you have to sign. Within these T & C's there will be a clause that should you directly employ a worker that was initially supplied by the agency then you will be liable to a finders fee (or similar).

This can be any amount and it does vary but will have to be deemed reasonable should there be any litigation further down the line.

The amount payable usually diminishes with time, again this can vary agency to agency and changes can be negotiated prior to any supply.

Just a quick search on Google and I'm sure you'll find out all you need to know.

Tadgh O Shea

Re: The "Cleaning Agency" Business Model
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:17:04 am »
Hi Andy, We supply many home cleaning service companies both in Ireland and the UK with a range of safe and effective cleaning solutions, If your wife would like more information under no obligation send me an email to info@jskcleaning.ie and I will gladly send her on information that can be of benefit without the hassles involved through working with cleaning agencies.