johnowhetton

Office contract cleaning
« on: July 10, 2013, 11:08:16 pm »

Hi Guys,
             I have a number of clients that I work for and have done so for many years, providing regular office cleaning services. I would like to start giving my customers service agreements / contracts, the reason being is that I will be considering selling my business in the near future and have been told that I will be able to obtain a better price if I have signed contracts for a set period of time. We have always provided an excellent service, cut no corners and offer a competitive price, so never felt the need to tie my customers into a contract.

If anyone could help me out and send me a contract / service agreement that I can tailor I would be very very grateful indeed.
my email address is johnowhetton@googlemail.com
Thank you all in advance

Regards
John

D4ch0l

Re: Office contract cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 06:37:47 pm »
Hi John,

Did you get any response? I might help

Regards,
Adam

johnowhetton

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 11:09:29 pm »
Hi Adam,
            No response at all, except for yourself, would be grateful for any help
Thanks
John

seldaw

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:21:51 pm »
Hi Adam,

Have you had any response or help sorting contracts out yet? Where about are you based? If I can help you just let me know.

Cheers

Sarah

D4ch0l

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:22:38 pm »
Hi Sarah,

It wasn't actually me who needed help, but I am always happy to learn something new, as I am new in this field as well. I'd love to get free help, and I can offer lovely chat in return, so everyone is happy :D.

My email address is dachol.f@googlemail.com if you want to contact me directly Sarah, or you can just give me a call on 07902100185.

Regards,
Adam