kiral1404

Di trolley for sale
« on: November 26, 2005, 10:59:09 pm »
Hi due to purchase of ro system, I now have my di unit complete with hoses and 60l pressurised tank.

Easy to use just connect to outdoor tap and it produces instantly. The water passes thro di resin and stores in tank pressurising system until you open the valve.

Would like £300 for it and can deliver upto 1 hour drive from luton

Call me on 0772 338 4092 if interested (Darren)

The di resin does need changing costs around £80

The trolley can be found on the site below just copy and paste as i cant seem to add the picture of mine but it is the same less than 6 months old

http://www.reachandclean.co.uk/window_cleaning_trolley_system.htm

Paul Coleman

Re: Di trolley for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 06:45:26 am »
Hi due to purchase of ro system, I now have my di unit complete with hoses and 60l pressurised tank.

Easy to use just connect to outdoor tap and it produces instantly. The water passes thro di resin and stores in tank pressurising system until you open the valve.

Would like £300 for it and can deliver upto 1 hour drive from luton

Call me on 0772 338 4092 if interested (Darren)

The di resin does need changing costs around £80

The trolley can be found on the site below just copy and paste as i cant seem to add the picture of mine but it is the same less than 6 months old

http://www.reachandclean.co.uk/window_cleaning_trolley_system.htm

On the website it says
"60L Trolley including about 24L of de-ionising (DI) resin. No pump, battery and charger needed! "  - which leaves me wondering how it actually works.  Does it have some kind of manual pumping operation or something?

kiral1404

Re: Di trolley for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 07:12:50 pm »
Thats right no pump or battery needed.

The 60l tank is pressurised, a valve on the bottom is shut until the desired pressure is reached and then opened. It doesn't take long to fill, is instant and can easily pump up a 24 ft pole.