letzclean

Carpet Cleaning
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:24:25 pm »

I have just signed a contract with one of the biggest if not the biggest marketing companies in the UK. We are running a massive campaign tommorow offering discount carpet cleaning of one room and hallway for £40. "How do you make money I hear you ask?" Simple the volume of calls and jobs I have 3 sub contractors on standby but need at 6 more. Deal goes live tommorow and I am expecting 100's of calls. All I am looking for is 20% of all upselling. This is a major opportunity.  If you are interested please get in touch This deal covers London customers only so need London based carpet cleaners. I am NCCA registered so you should know that I am serious. Please no time wasters or Carpet  Cleaners that live more than hours drive from London. Please email at cleen@hotmail.co.uk and I will call you back immediately and give you more information

PS this starts 5th May!

"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

Hilton

Re: Carpet Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 09:33:27 am »
I think you put this in the wrong section, I would suggest if you are looking for help, to place it in the Carpet Cleaning section.