macc

WCP. What your thoughts
« on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:42 pm »
Hi all. Ive down loaded all my work apart from 1 round which will be done by lunch. Back dated all cleans to 5th april but i havnt done my expenses yet but thats the easy bit.

Me & computers are usually a no no but i think it well writen &  so far hes given the help needed & made some good updates needed.

The one thing i think it needs is the hand held then it will be a fantastic package, saying that i think the way its easy to use im well happy.

Macc

carl stanton

Re: WCP. What your thoughts
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 12:41:35 pm »
it seems pretty good though i have not put all my work on it [sooo busy not just with work]
but for me i use a pda so thats is my main thing for it!  ;D

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 12:46:27 pm »
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your using the system. The PDA version will follow, like I said previously I want to make sure that the desktop version is right first  ;D

I will put another post up to ask a questions as to what PDA style people would prefer.

Thanks

Ian

carl stanton

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 12:53:50 pm »
thanks ian! i know you will [pda] you have your beady little eye on the ball spotting this post!! good stuff
no its just all my work is on pda and its a botheration to switch between!
   :)   ;)   :D   ;D      :)   ;)   :D   ;D      :)   ;)   :D   ;D     :)   ;)   :D   ;D    :)   ;)   :D   ;D

david68

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 07:29:35 pm »
I am using wcp.
With the changes being made, this software is getting better.
The more of us who download this and play around with it.
We then can get Ian to make changes to get this software to work for us.
As Ian says, Lets get the foundation right before building the extensions (PDA).

Dave ;)
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com