mtwindows

Window cleaning round for sale Worcester New
« on: January 26, 2017, 06:40:23 pm »
 Selling part of my round as I am now working alone and have too much work for just myself to complete on schedule. Been in operation 7-8 years. Consists of over £500 in monthly cleans and £500 in 8 weekly cleans. All domestic cleans in the St John's area and a days worth in Rushwick. Some nice groups of 5-8 properties in cul-de-sacs and not too much driving in general. WFP and traditional to suit the cleaner and the property. My preferred method is to use wfp on the tops and mainly trad the bottoms where they are easily accessible. All good payers, some internet payments but mainly cash and a few cheques. Nice people, plenty of offers of a brew and biscuits, I don't keep anyone on who is a bad payer or trouble in any way. Have 4 gutter jobs due and regular requests for con roof and gutter cleans. All cleans are due to be done a.s.a.p and I am happy to attend every customer with the new cleaner and introduce them. Not being greedy as I have plenty of work left for myself in North Worcester which is nearer my home. If you would like any more details, please contact me. £3000 asking price. Thanks for looking, Chris 07961 817874.. ###NOW SOLD###

Burhancik

Re: Window cleaning round for sale Worcester
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 08:14:40 pm »
Is it really worth putting up there to sell it .just give it away ,is there no good jobs out here people are selling it ?