Daniel brown

Re: Saiger's Sauce
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 09:55:44 am »
If it was crap why are some many Americans raving about it , also in regard to carpet type it's designed for a job , would you use powerburst on a fine carpet ? I love the fear it seems to generate in thE industry must be poop oh no another fad I'm happy to go up against any products of your choosing in a head to head test

john martin

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 10:35:09 am »
I'd say more apathy than fear , its not that its poop or wont work , its just that these products are mostly using the same ingredients , and just vary according to the intending use .
There will be a UK version or a chemspec version of this product .
With shipping from the states etc u are ending up paying a fortune for a bit of washing soda and surfactant .
Ultimate master , f90 , other powders  will do the same thing with similar ingredients for half the cost .

U want to try an orange sauce?  Pick up some Evans rubican from local janatorial store , for the nasty stuff it be as good as anything for as little as £6 for 5liters.
I can give u a full list of the ingredients too ...nothing to hide there.

Daniel brown

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 10:42:41 am »
MOD NOTE - This is your final warning regarding breaking forum rules regarding advertising. The next step is a ban. Please adhere to the rules.

Daniel brown

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 12:07:46 pm »
MOD NOTE - This is your final warning regarding breaking forum rules regarding advertising. The next step is a ban. Please adhere to the rules.

I stated facts about a product and what it contains !!!!!

Your man above is promoting a product what's the difference none

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 03:33:14 pm »
To be fair John mentions products like we all do - evryone discusses what they use and it helps everyone. Dan - you are blatantly trying to push a product as you have started selling it in the UK which is different - the rest of us don't sell the products we mention.

All the other advertisers on here have to pay so why wouldn't you?

I see you have done the same sneaky selling tactic on Cleantalk and got shut down there too!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 04:40:16 pm »
don't knock it till you have tried it
Exactly,
But certain people say its bullpoop without a trial!!

I've just read through this topic and no one has said anything bad about the actual product, all that's been mentioned is the secrecy of the ingredients and the doubious selling techniques, and to say you can't comment on a product until you've tried it is a bit daft and it basically says that we don't have a analytical brain that can take known information and past experiences and apply it to different  scenarios  or ideas
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Robin Ray

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »
I have never tried Saiger's Sauce so I cant comment yet if it works well or not, This topic did make me think of food though. Take baked beans as an example. There are many different brands of baked beans and they all contain the same basic ingredients, beans, tomatoes, water, salt, sugar etc... The thing is even though they contain the same ingredients and look the same they taste differently.  What makes one brand of baked beans taste different from another then? Different quantities of the ingredients, different qualities of those ingredients, how the product has been prepared and how they are prepared when eaten. Perhaps carpet cleaning chemicals albeit very similar to each other are actually quite different.

Hilton

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 06:49:03 pm »
Northerners will probably put it on their chips......... ;D

tim handley

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 07:17:27 pm »
gravy actually.....

kevin sparrow

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 05:28:27 pm »
Everyone who has used this is raving about .
Some well established and respected CC's have had an opportunity to try it and everyone so far loves it!!

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 07:40:10 pm »
so Kevin, if you know all about it and spoke to so many users of it, why would you feel the need to ask on here? Just buy it! Unless you have a vested interest in it also?

Robin Ray

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 07:49:33 pm »
I'm going to try it. It can't hurt trying.

john martin

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 08:12:35 pm »
so the Saiger guy is a smalltime carpet cleaner and regular on mikeys board  ,  he decides he wants to get into the supply side of things and invests a few grand in getting his own brand powder .  Of course his friends on MB are going to support him , and then u get a bit of board hysteria the likes u see on CT with smp or whatever  ....
So if you consider the likes of chemspec can invests millions in product development where as small time saiger has a coupe of Gs to spend , which of the two are likely to have a complex chemical product  ....  and which one is likely to have some washing soda with blue dye in it  .   :D

Robin Ray

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 08:31:44 pm »
Every business started somewhere. I'm sure chemspec didnt start off the size it is now with the range of products it has now. Give it a go  and if it's rubbish then it wont last............... But it might actually be good.

kevin sparrow

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 09:40:30 pm »
so Kevin, if you know all about it and spoke to so many users of it, why would you feel the need to ask on here? Just buy it! Unless you have a vested interest in it also?

kevin sparrow

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 09:43:46 pm »
I have it, I've tried it and it's a spectacular product!
Try it yourself
I am confident you will be impressed, if you'd like me to send you a small sample no problem

kevin sparrow

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 09:51:51 pm »
so the Saiger guy is a smalltime carpet cleaner and regular on mikeys board  ,  he decides he wants to get into the supply side of things and invests a few grand in getting his own brand powder .  Of course his friends on MB are going to support him , and then u get a bit of board hysteria the likes u see on CT with smp or whatever  ....
So if you consider the likes of chemspec can invests millions in product development where as small time saiger has a coupe of Gs to spend , which of the two are likely to have a complex chemical product  ....  and which one is likely to have some washing soda with blue dye in it  .   :D

kevin sparrow

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 09:57:48 pm »
I think you will find that this product is a little bit more than washing soda and blue dye, but I will pardon you for being Naive,and also it's not Persil Colour or Bold on steroids!
I would suspect however that the diehard manufacturer's are concerned over the performance of Saiger's Sauce compared to their product.

Daniel brown

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »
Mod edit: Further advertising, you have been given enough chances. Contact advertising@cleanitup.co.uk for further information

Members do not come on here to be sold to, we offer advertising positions for this.

john martin

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 10:14:58 pm »
I think you will find that this product is a little bit more than washing soda and blue dye, but I will pardon you for being Naive,and also it's not Persil Colour or Bold on steroids!
I would suspect however that the diehard manufacturer's are concerned over the performance of Saiger's Sauce compared to their product.
how would you know whats in it , its a secret  :D  of course theres likely to be one or two ingredients other than the sodium carbonate , most of the powders have typically three or four ingredients ,  so what else .... a surfactant ?a ph regulator ?
anyway what ever else is in it can for sure be found in Uk suppliers products so no need to pay what ? about £80 per 10kg by the time it comes from the states and you guys get you cut out of it  ...   alltec or others would be about half that for similar product .
All the russ chadd video shows is that it works ! big deal . all these similar products work , But If people want to pay over the odds for these basic products its up to them .