Steven Butler

Your best product/s
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:23:33 pm »
I use the same products since the day i started...got no problems at all but if you could tempt me to change or advise me to try something else what would you recommend???
Basically what are you currently using?l and how does it compare to different products you have tried in the past..

wayne zabel

Re: Your best product/s
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:37:09 pm »
What are you using?

I have tried all sorts and now use 4 basic products.

Powerburst for real mingers,SPM or other boosted MS's  for those in betweeners and either MPower or PureX for cleanish wool.

I occasionally use an in tank cleaner such as F90 or Ultimate Master.

Lewis Newby

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 11:34:51 pm »
Mostly spm here tbh

Robin Ray

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 12:25:32 am »
Power burst for mingers, pure clean for everything else sometimes boosted with oxystuff or/ and solvent. Sometimes a acid rinse sometimes just water sometimes some form of detergent rinse.

Steven Butler

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 07:24:07 am »
Cheers for the replies so far.
I use SPM/MPower only.

tim handley

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 08:57:53 am »
give powdered f90 a go mate..........................   very very good.............................
bio clean, same as m power but cheaper,
enzall, great on certain jobs.........
omega for encap/commercials.............. economic and very good.....

sean oregan

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 10:17:52 am »
Citrus pre spray, tlc both Alltec  are main pre sprays.
Ultimate master in tank for most, sometimes just acid rinse and liquid formula 90 for mingers in tank.
I should use ultimate master as pre spray aswell but just can't get my head round it, I feel if I use a different pre spray it's like a 2 pronged attack on soil.

Andy Messias

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 05:46:17 pm »
SPM....find it to be a great all round product.
Adventure Before Dementia.

Iain macdonald

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 06:29:00 pm »
For spm do any u  find just use a hand brush for agitation it still works.haven't got round buy sebo duo yet next on list.got some spm last week but not had great results using it

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:54 pm »
Iain - SPM is a great product. As its a microsplitter agitation is key - it works immediately so dwell isnt as important but mechanical agitation will make a difference.

It needs to be hot as well so the oxi boost element is active and obviously so it dissolves properly

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 06:58:41 pm »
I'm using John Kelly's powered MS  on everything, carpets & upholstery,  if it's got an odour problem then I use  Chemspecs  Odour kill plus

I Mix 17lts  in my electric sprayer and no matter how grafted it is it comes up great. I keep a bar of felts Napther in my pocket if any stains don't move with the agatation then I give them a rub.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

JandS

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 07:06:43 pm »
17 litres Mike...that's a lot for a days domestics.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 07:12:41 pm »
A lot I use around 8 ltrs on 2-3 rooms with my electric sprayer there not to wet and I think a bit more cleans better with good agitation.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 07:19:51 pm »
17 litres Mike...that's a lot for a days domestics.

Some times I don't use it all  but I look at the work booked in for the day if its a bit small I will mix a bit less, I don't like to keep it over night as its oxi boosted  so will die off over time

jasonl

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 07:56:56 pm »
Any left overs I have go straight in the rinse tank , mpower or SPM /RPM  most jobs
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Iain macdonald

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 08:59:46 pm »
Roughly how much spm would say use in general sized room and general dirt.i was only useing a 1-1half litre a room is that enough

john martin

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 09:57:21 pm »

U guys using those inefficient basic products ... working up a sweat with the extra agitation ,  lining the pockets of the suppliers of that cheap to make stuff  . And the benefit to u and the customer is ? ...
unproven at least

Lots of places offering these type of deodorizer additives now ... this is great value if u buy 4x5lts
Everything i did this week smells of lavender ...   the customers seem to take to it .
And with antibacterial additives it may reduce odor causing microorganisms  in the drying carpet
( tried the others here  but lavender is the nicest for in home imo )

http://mistralie.co.uk/collections/home-and-janitorial/products/carpet-fabric-deodoriser-premium-concentrate

Simon Wilbraham

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 10:32:39 pm »
I'm using John Kelly's powered MS  on everything, carpets & upholstery,  if it's got an odour problem then I use  Chemspecs  Odour kill plus

I Mix 17lts  in my electric sprayer and no matter how grafted it is it comes up great. I keep a bar of felts Napther in my pocket if any stains don't move with the agatation then I give them a rub.
Do you mind me asking where you bought the Felts Napther from?
I can't seem to find it anywhere?
Thanks

sean oregan

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 10:42:47 pm »
Amazon, eBay it's a laundry soap

Mike Halliday

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 10:46:35 pm »
John how can it be inefficient ? It cleans the carpets for pennies, I could cut my cost in half and save myself errrrr... ( (what's half of pennies?)

The benefit to customers is clean carpets, the benefit to me is a chemical that gives me the results that I want , I  might be able to source the ingredients my self but the saving is negligible.

MS  are proven....... by me over the last 10yrs ( is a ten year test acceptable?  )  I have tried every chemical available, I clean carpets every single Day if I could do it better I would,  why would I make life hard for myself?

I understand your dislike of waffle & BS  used by companies to sell chemicals but  just because they bullsh!t us doesn't alter the fact that the stuff works

I buy felts from Walmart when in the US :)