John Kelly

Re: is M Power unique
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2014, 08:03:15 pm »
Surprisingly they are not that effective at emulsifying hydrocarbons. They were used because they were deemed relatively safe to marine life. That premise is also under debate in some quarters.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2014, 08:33:27 pm »
i get the impression you arent a fan John, is it not a great seller?

John Kelly

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2014, 08:46:26 pm »
I think it is a brilliant product in the right situations. Works really well on wool or wool mix carpets. Find it exceptional on vomit and some urine stains. Ticks all the boxes for those who want to use a product which is classed as eco friendly and totally safe to use. A lot of customers use it if they have clients with allergies. It is also a very good general cleaner which improves the surface the more its used, ie concrete floors. Good stainless steel cleaner as well. I have one commercial cleaning contractor who use it on all the lifts in the buildings they maintain. In their words, its the best stuff they've ever used.

David Ware

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2014, 09:43:40 pm »
Used Nemesis BioClean today for the first time, a lot thicker than Mpower and work very well. Wool rug and heavy soiled bedroom carpet
David

jim mca

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2014, 10:51:24 pm »
John

What dilution for stainless steel

cheers

John Kelly

« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2014, 11:46:36 pm »
Around 1 -30. Also used I believe as a dressing on normal steel to prevent rusting.

neil 47

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2014, 01:23:14 am »
I don't get this a its a lot thicker so its better,

All last week I used Mpower and it worked great , this week its been mainly dynamall with a smattering of shockwave .

all have their place for different situations .

I love colloid cleaners but it dosen,t cut it all the time 
IICRC

David Ware

« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2014, 07:50:41 am »
No one said because its thicker its better. Have used Mpower and it works, like all cleaning products in the right situation they all work just someones choice.
David

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2014, 10:05:31 am »
thats better John, bit more positivity on your products!

john martin

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2014, 11:29:15 am »

All last week I used Mpower and it worked great , this week its been mainly dynamall with a smattering of shockwave .

Certainly thicker is better from a value from money point of view  ... 
Do you know all the suppliers are diluting their concentrate at the same ratio ? 
Do you want to be paying heavily for water ? 
The link i posted on the last page showed a supplier selling and making a good profit on 5l of colloid juice for less than £20 . 
So do you really think WOC is trustworthy to be giving you £46 worth for 5l in terms of concentration ....  or Tadgh selling 5l of his Bioclean for 60+euro .
IF someone says JKs 5l is thicker ...  then their is a good chance it has a bit less water in it than some of the others .

Mike Halliday

« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2014, 01:20:26 pm »
Let's hope no one has the smart idea of putting a thickening agent it their solution, for all the carpet cleaners who think thicker equals stronger or better ::)roll

Like is done with leather protector
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

neil 47

« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2014, 01:51:23 pm »
  a lot thicker than Mpower and work very well.

didnt say it but implied it
IICRC

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2014, 04:56:23 pm »

Certainly thicker is better from a value from money point of view  ... 
Do you know all the suppliers are diluting their concentrate at the same ratio ? 
Do you want to be paying heavily for water ? 
The link i posted on the last page showed a supplier selling and making a good profit on 5l of colloid juice for less than £20 . 
So do you really think WOC is trustworthy to be giving you £46 worth for 5l in terms of concentration ....  or Tadgh selling 5l of his Bioclean for 60+euro .
IF someone says JKs 5l is thicker ...  then their is a good chance it has a bit less water in it than some of the others .

Hi John, just for the record our 5 litre concentrate Bio-Kleen is available at trade price which is half that price as you are quoting our list price, of course we also have wholesale prices as well which are much lower again.     Regards  Tadgh

john martin

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2014, 08:26:07 pm »
 i haven't seen you pricelist  ...  im quoting what you used to sell it online for .

http://www.adverts.ie/laundry-cleaning/bio-kleen-multi-surface-cleaner-5ltr-concentrate/1323907

Paul Moss

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2014, 08:58:26 pm »
John can you email me pls mosscleaning@btinternet.com

john martin

« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2014, 09:48:25 pm »

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2014, 12:27:59 am »
John

What dilution for stainless steel

cheers
Hi Jim, as you probably know there are dozens of stainless steel polishes available on the market from many different suppliers, i can say from experience having tried most of them over the years they don't clean stainless steel but just leave a false finish on the surface, if you really want to clean stainless steel surfaces you won't find a more effective technology than colloid chemistry, they say if a surface is deemed to be clean there should be no SSRs (Streaks,Smears,Residues,) left behind on the just cleaned surface. When it comes to cleaning stainless steel surfaces the only technology that i know works properly is colloid chemistry used in combination with microcleaning pads and microfiber technology.  Regards Tadgh