richy27

Re: I give up
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2009, 04:10:18 pm »
ZZZZZZZZZZ getting borin. arguing about whos who if its all such a big deal make it a requirement to fill in all your info and provide pic then we can get back to whats important. you can make your own rules on these things if you feel someone is not who they say they are are not being constructive just dont contribute or fuel fire to the debate.

clinton

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2009, 04:35:55 pm »
Richard

Wish all the newbies were like you with your suport for filling in just some details :)

This is a great forum and i have learnt so much over my time on here(10 months)'

Trouble is some want to try and rock the boat on here and disrupt the forum ???

I phone and mail lots of the guys on here week to week and have built up some good friendships.

cheers clinton

richy27

« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2009, 05:05:28 pm »
Same here clinton this forum has been really valuable to me made some good contacts. I have always thought when running any business you take all the research you can gain from everywhere and doctor it to the way works for you cause what may not work for one may work for someone else. Whats the point in with holding your identity people are more likely to share info when they know who you are.