Neil Mc Anulty

Anyone in Ireland?
« on: June 21, 2004, 05:34:54 pm »
Just wondering if there were many from Ireland, North or South.

Pristine_Cleaning

Re: Anyone in Ireland?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 07:49:06 pm »
Im in Dublin
John Byrne
Pristine Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 09:22:21 pm »
hi im from strabane  :( ;)

mark_roberts

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 10:07:26 pm »
Belfast.

Where you from?

Mark Roberts

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 12:09:20 pm »
Well Mark
I,m from Newry

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 05:27:47 pm »
hi guys john meehan from strabane again do any of you use wfp system as iam thinking of getting one and who would you reccomend  8) 8) 8) thanks

mark_roberts

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 07:56:39 pm »
Nr Neil, what name do you trade under?

John, whats wfp?

I know theres more Irish/Northern Irish boys on here but maybe too scared to post!

thanks
Mark

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 09:05:46 pm »
Mark

wfp in the new type system window cleaners use

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 09:53:30 pm »
Mark trading under NR Cleaning Services more recently have started NCS Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies.
Bit of a nightmare coping with two but  hopefully fame and fortune shall come.

I have lost hope on the lotto. >:(

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 10:52:01 pm »
hi john meehan again any you guys ever used the sebo duo carpet cleaning system if so is it any good would like advise on it or the rug doctor someone told me its not bad your help would be very much appreciated thanks  :-/ :-/

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 02:28:39 am »
I'm from Donegal.

Pristine_Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 03:43:59 am »
John (Meehan)

I dont use the Sebo Duo but have read posts about it on this and other forums and all seems to be good, specifically for agitation of presprays.

Thats All I really know about it.  Nick in Solutions is always quoted as having the sebo duo at the best price.  You might want to call him.

I also think I have a PDF on the Sebo Duo if you want me to send it to you let me know

Regards

JB
John Byrne
Pristine Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 01:25:49 pm »
thanks jb please send me the pdf my email is johnp@xrs.net 8) 8) 8)

mgcleaning

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 08:05:46 pm »
I'm from Omagh, Co Tyrone.

Just wondering how long everyone has being doing carpet cleaning & how they got started.

I recently completed some good courses and have put in alot of practice. Now I hope to start this end of my business in July.

John
I've ordered a sebo duo & it's due soon. I just intend to use it to agitate prespray. Will let you know how I got on.
Also a friend of mine recently hired a rug doctor from safeway. He wasn't impressed with the result. (but that's not to say if used correctly it would not get good results)
He found out I was starting up and asked me to try. This time he was very pleased. Does the ole confidence good.

Mal Gibson

Life can only be understood backwards; but most be lived forwards.  
Soren Kirkegaard

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 08:17:23 pm »
to john byrne pristine cleaning ref sebo pdf file error with it would not open from john meehan  :) :) :)

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2004, 08:27:54 pm »
hi mal gibson john from strabane here what type of machine are you using and were did you do your course as im thinking of doing one shortly happy cleaning  ::) ::) ::)

mark_roberts

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2004, 10:05:39 pm »
Been in business for about 4 years now.  On my own about 2 1/2 years now.

The best advice I can give about this business is to get trained BEFORE you clean carpets otherwise you WILL crash and burn.  

Research equipment well.  No matter what you buy you will ALWAYS want more to make life easier or get better results.

The sebo duo is for agitating prespray after youve pre-vacced.  It is not IMO an effective everyday cleaning system.  

Dont buy any equipment that can be hired in Safeway as its DIY not for professional use day in day out.

A good machine will cost at least £2000 but you'll need other tools too.

Any questions just ask.

thanks
Mark

Pristine_Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 11:58:18 pm »
Im in business 3 months now and all is going well.  I would recommend the Prochem Training courses to get you started.

If I can be of any help to anybody send me a mail at john@pristineclean.ie  and let me know.

Regards

JB
John Byrne
Pristine Cleaning

mgcleaning

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 12:01:50 am »
John,

I've done the NCCA course and a Prochem course.
Both excellent. NCCA is good for theory and Prochem for practical.

Both in England but flights are cheap.

I use a Prochem steempro powerplus. I'm happy with it but I've nothing to compare it with.

I would say take Mark's advice and research machines before buying.

I don't know if you've started looking for insurance yet. But I must have rang ever company in Yellow Pages.
Most would give me a mad quote. Then bump it up another few hundred when I mention 'treatment risk'.  >:( Others would say "sorry, we don't have a market for carpet and upholstery cleaning".

Eventually got sorted but near dropped when I read on this forum how cheap insurance was in England.

Anyone else had this problem?

Regards Mal
Life can only be understood backwards; but most be lived forwards.  
Soren Kirkegaard

Pristine_Cleaning

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 02:10:40 pm »
Mal,

I have the same set up as you and everything is going fine.  let me know about the Sebo Duo when you get and try.  I would be very interested in hearing your views.

Does anyone know if a company in the UK will insure a business in the Republic of Ireland.  The costs of insurance here are horrendous.

Thanks

JB
John Byrne
Pristine Cleaning