stains-away

Magic water cleaning pics???
« on: October 06, 2006, 07:10:30 pm »
Looks like the other threads been locked so has anyone got any before/during after pics of the new magic water?   ;D,

I am seriously interested in seeing the results so if this thread gets censored by the mods can someone send me some pics, you never know, you might convert me!!!

Email addy isandy@scsf.co.uk

stevegunn

Re: Magic water cleaning pics???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 07:21:17 pm »
No pics but recieved phone call from a customer whose carpets I cleaned yesterday, whose cat had been poorly and had to be put down.As you can imagine cat wee and sick all over the place,she rang to thank me as the carpet looks even better today than it did yesterday.So the question is does nemesis continue to work after we pack up and go home?

stains-away

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 07:25:26 pm »
Not trying to be funny or anything but if its pre sprayed and then extracted then surely there shouldn't be any chemical left to carry on working should there?

stevegunn

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 07:36:09 pm »
That's why I asked the question ??? As I thought the same if its rinsed out there is no chemical left to work its magic.

Don't know the workings of the chemical but my customer was a very happy lady 8)

CARPET KNIGHTS

stains-away

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 07:42:38 pm »
Had a look but cant see any pics??????????

stains-away

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 07:46:55 pm »
Ah, cant get on there, tried registering several times to no avail  ???

calmore

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 07:49:36 pm »
I'd be interested in seeing pics as well.
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

stains-away

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 07:50:43 pm »
Anyone willing to jump the fence, copy the pics and post on here then?

CARPET KNIGHTS

stains-away

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 07:57:13 pm »
Its okay, tell them it was my fault, they expect it from me  ;D

Art

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 09:41:30 pm »
Not trying to be funny or anything but if its pre sprayed and then extracted then surely there shouldn't be any chemical left to carry on working should there?

Never thought about it that way, but isn't that what HWE after prespraying is about. Extracting the prespray from the carpet?

Now i'm confused. Can someone shed some light on this please.

stains-away

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 09:54:40 pm »
Now I'm confused. Can someone shed some light on this please.

Seems straight forward to me, prespray, agitate, rinse = chemical down, chemical thrashed about, chemical extracted, if done properly there should be very little chemical left in the carpet as its lifted and diluted by the rinse from the wand.
I don't really keep an eye on what percentage of water I recover compared to how many litres go down but next week, for one week only, in true time limited special offer style I will attempt to be bothered enough to measure it at both ends to see if I can gauge an accurate percentage of what is left behind, that's if all the jobs I've got booked don't hear about new m3 schnitzer turbo sri evo7 and cancel me in a fit of eco friendliness (if they do I'll see if I can get some work valeting all their 4x4's  ;D), oops, there I go again

Art

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 10:02:44 pm »
Even taking in to consideration that there's going to be some left in the carpet.

If it's put down as a prespray at it's max recommended dilution, then a plain water rinse is going to take it above what is recommended to be effective.

carpetclean

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 10:27:01 pm »
i would post a picture but have always found it impossible to do on this forum i will send you directly
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2006, 12:06:57 am »
Hi Andy,
I surpose this is an instant ban for me, here goes.
Posted by me mate Peter Reed

this was the prespray of mpower one side and chemical the other after 15minutes no agitation

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 12:08:35 am »
this is one room next to another where i applied the mpower and simply agitated against a carpet i had not touched

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 12:10:13 am »
Before

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2006, 12:11:31 am »
After