cleaning co

Re: INCREDIBLE!!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 04:41:16 pm »
ben,how many times u gooner change u last post ::)
gary ;)

Elite (Ben)

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 06:36:46 pm »
probably once more, there is another spelling mistake :-[

Chris Bailey

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 06:55:51 pm »
sussed it...  no pre vac, no prespray, detergents in the tank, spray n suck.......

plug two leads in and pull hose out and way you go...

Is that why you are going back every six months to do them again... cus they are re-soiling!
Carpet Care

Leicester

garyj

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 07:00:49 pm »
Re-soiling in 6 months is natural wear and tear, seems to make good business sense to me. Happy customer & happy carpet cleaner.

gort

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 11:24:08 pm »
I think its a really good price to pay. After all you only get what you pay for, if you want some guy you dont know if you can trust and a job that takes around twenty mins. then its great its cheap you dont have to stay in and wait a long time for him to finish and when you leave he may be back. Oh and remember when he damages your carpets you can claim for new ones. GO for it and he might even give you a free MUG.

cleaning co

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2005, 07:12:30 am »
prob chris good aint it  ;) , yes garyj  it keeps my bank balance nice and steady  and i am very happy  ;D
splasH "n" dash rule the ripples  of that big carpet ocean !!
LMFCO ;)
GARY

Neil Grainger

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2005, 08:36:50 am »
Gary, I fall down to your expertease on carpet cleaning, I will stop Pre-vac and Pre-spray straight away and just get the wond out. Looks really good for all of a week.

By the way this is not a mobile phone so no need to text on here.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2005, 08:40:56 am »
Gary,

Im totally confused, Do you regard yourself as Splash and Dash.

I know of other respected Cleaners on these boards   (not me)   who do not Pre Vac  and Pre Spray Aggitate etc  but have very powerful machines,

And use good quality cleaning products.

But how much do you charge for this 4 Bed House?

I could not work out if it was £210   or    £65

Do you Survey or just book jobs from your compelling promotions

cleaning co

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2005, 09:17:35 am »
hi ian,no iam just winding them up mate ;) i dont do all the prevac and stuff as i think my machines and good chems is enough but i dont think of my self as splas n dash i just do work for the cheaper side of carpet cleaning ie people who cant aford £120 for 3pc  and they are happy and pleased to pay me £60, on capets i charge min £30 room and i book over tjhe phone never survey
i use crystal green and doulbe clean and dont sell stain guard
neil like i said before i dont think prevac  pespray if u hav right eqp, and my cleans will stay as good looking as long as yours but thats just opion  u just justifing your higher prices and thats fair play
gary

Chris Bailey

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2005, 10:20:19 am »
Just goes to show that there is room for everyone in our industry to satisfy all levels of customer requirements.
Carpet Care

Leicester

cleaning co

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2005, 10:33:29 am »
 spot on chris

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2005, 10:39:30 am »
Although Gary is working harder than some, hes still pulling in a good income and is close to Robert Saunders Do You Want to be a Millionare life style.

Also on deteriation in six months , is it not reccomended that Traffic Lanes recieve an interim six monthly clean which is included in origional price

In reality reducing price obtained.