mgba_78

Missed customers
« on: September 27, 2006, 08:40:45 pm »
Hi

Had a call today when i was cooking kids tea (the modern man!!!) and let answer phone kick in, well it was a customer saying they dont want me anymore, just said they dont need thier windows cleaned anymore after the first one last month.
Oh well i though and checked my diary to see when i should have gone there, well blow me i should have turned up today so maybe they think i am unreliable ???

Anyway then i looked at last month and realised i have missed 4 other customers off at nearly £60, what a dumb ass!!!!

So tomorrows easy 1 job, gutter and fascia clean has now tured into a full day, shouldnt complain really but just annoyed with myself for missing them out!!

As soon as i get in i write next moths cleans in after the have been completed this month, i obviously had other things on my  mind and forgot.

Does this happen to other people?? Or am i just a complete cheese head.

Andy
Oooooo that is shiny!!

simbo

Re: Missed customers
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 08:42:10 pm »
just a complete cheese head ;)

robbie14000

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:44:12 pm »
MGBA, happened all the time.
You need to get a system (george) most window cleaners use it.
Good luck robbie

mgba_78

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:27:25 pm »
just a complete cheese head ;)

Excellent just as i thought ;D

Theres no hope for me
Oooooo that is shiny!!

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:55:48 pm »
mgba,

Robbie is right you need to get yourself George, you get to use it for 3 months for free to see if it works for you, but I wouldnt/couldnt be without it now.  ;D

Regards

Alistair

Fast 1 *

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 05:28:10 pm »
I dont use george yet,just a large diary with all my work written in it.As long as you stay on top of it,you shouldnt have any probs.A descent customer wouldnt blow you out just for being a couple of days late,as you have to take the weather into account,or if you go on holiday etc .This weather is messing me up a bit lately
wildstyles

gaza

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 11:06:15 pm »
Just reminded me Ive forgot to put funny enough 4 customers
down I MISSED last month and there 1 day over now this month
are s,d um.lets see if they ring.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

mgba_78

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 07:08:38 pm »
mgba,

Robbie is right you need to get yourself George, you get to use it for 3 months for free to see if it works for you, but I wouldnt/couldnt be without it now.  ;D

Regards

Alistair

I downloaded it on the trial when i started a few months ago, just couldnt get on with it, I am computer literate but just didnt seem to get on with it at all.

May try again, maybe as i didnt have many customers when i tried it might of seemed not worth it. Trouble is i now have to input over 100 names, addresses, phone numbers, cost, frequency etc etc :o Seems too much work!!!!!!!! LOL

Andy

Oooooo that is shiny!!