NWH

Re: How much to do this one 🤔
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2021, 04:19:45 pm »
I have cleaned all types of houses m8 I’ve been doing it a while I’m not having a dig at anyone  in particular trust me some parts of Tunbridge Wells are a 💩hole but I don’t go anywhere near there,Tunbridge Wells is a very affluent area but not as affluent as other areas I work.
Tunbridge Wells is a short  hop to London Bridge most days under an hour so a lot of very wealthy people live near to there but in the main it’s used as a railway station for them. 

AuRavelling79

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2021, 05:35:04 pm »
What a bunch of handbag-swingers there are bitching on this thread.

::)roll

It's a game of three halves!

NWH

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2021, 09:03:03 pm »
👜

NWH

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2021, 09:05:44 pm »
It’s got nothing to do with handbags m8 if you aren’t struggling and you don’t clean 3 bed semis you get haters,read or listen psychology it’s all there some people have no salt and vinegar left in their cupboards they’ve used it all on the chips on their shoulders 👌

Smudger

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2021, 09:39:00 pm »
is that a self refering post Nigel ?
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2021, 09:44:46 pm »
I’ve got nothing to have a chip about my Love 😍 I’m content enough with my little lot.
Many thanks kind regards X

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2021, 09:49:28 pm »
NWH-
Either, Two, or most probably all Three!
a) had no toys as a child
b) was bullied at school
c) all his friends have 'proper jobs'
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2021, 09:58:37 pm »
Lol non of the above I’m afraid too many toys never bullied in my life and all the rest of my family have proper jobs 🤣🤣🤣,if life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Smudger

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2021, 10:33:41 pm »
No I agree - never bullied - just a bully who like to put everyone else's effort down

Nigel my lovely - YOU do have a very big chip on your shoulder and an Ego to go with it - try reading your posts - you always have to put other down, your always right and the best - no other opinions count but your own - its very very sad - more over after all these years your boring to boot

Darran

oh, hang on let's have several posts full of lol's ........
such a sad, sad man...
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2021, 11:09:00 pm »
Ring any bells?😄

How to tell if you have a superiority complex

The symptoms of superiority complex may include:

high valuations of self-worth

boastful claims that aren’t backed up by reality

attention to appearance, or vanity

overly high opinion of one’s self

a self-image of supremacy or authority

unwillingness to listen to others

overcompensation for specific elements of lifemood swings, often made worse by contradiction from another person
Comfortably Numb!

Slacky

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2021, 11:49:32 pm »
Those are also traits that could be attributed to a narcissistic personality or even a sociopath...

Slacky

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2021, 11:50:26 pm »
And a tw@t.

jim bean

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2021, 01:20:21 am »
Just to add a realistic price amongst all the bullpoop I’ve just read

45mins work after first clean IMO

£30-40  4 weekly, dependant on client assessment reliability job situation etc and payment method. Bank transfer incurs a 20% due to a robbing idiot known as the tax man 

There’s so many variables if they’re filthy and they’ve lived there years then I’d treat it as a one off £80 and it’d take me couple hours steady pace to get em right

£80 or £100 an hour basis for work as a window cleaner you’ll be losing jobs to new kids charging £10 an hour left right and centre

Take all jobs on reasonably priced if you get everything quoted but need to raise a few up a bit your still winning in my book to not getting half of them cus you quote too high

jim bean

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2021, 01:40:13 am »
I’m coming down London to leaflet drop if this is true you’ve gave the area away so see you soon  ;) £100 an hour so £8-1000 a day possible £6k a week £312k yearly so 3x doctors wage and more than most managing directors earn in reasonable size companies?

Yeaaa mate hahahahaha

dazmond

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2021, 10:44:29 am »

£30-40  4 weekly, dependant on client assessment reliability job situation etc and payment method. Bank transfer incurs a 20% due to a robbing idiot known as the tax man 

There’s so many variables if they’re filthy and they’ve lived there years then I’d treat it as a one off £80 and it’d take me couple hours steady pace to get em right

£80 or £100 an hour basis for work as a window cleaner you’ll be losing jobs to new kids charging £10 an hour left right and centre

Take all jobs on reasonably priced if you get everything quoted but need to raise a few up a bit your still winning in my book to not getting half of them cus you quote too high

Each to their own but I earn £80-£90 an hour on SOME work no problem and I've been cleaning this work for years....some of it is domestic too....🙂👍
price higher/work harder!

jim bean

« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2021, 04:03:54 pm »
Yes I’ve some terraced that I’ve picked more on around and can do £70 hourly but I don’t base new jobs at that rate. Always find new ways to do each house quicker and quicker so it tends to be more on the £40 side anyways. £100 an hour every hour would be nice though ::)roll

Splash & dash

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2021, 05:05:23 pm »

£30-40 for  that is not reasonable money that’s way to cheap , we have loads of 4 weekly work similar amount of windows to the one in the picture that take 30-60 muinits  prices are £65-100  and we don’t loose work to cheaper firms , maybe location will alter prices a bit , but anyone doing that for £30-40 is going to be a busy fool .

Stoots

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2021, 09:41:59 pm »

£30-40 for  that is not reasonable money that’s way to cheap , we have loads of 4 weekly work similar amount of windows to the one in the picture that take 30-60 muinits  prices are £65-100  and we don’t loose work to cheaper firms , maybe location will alter prices a bit , but anyone doing that for £30-40 is going to be a busy fool .

£50/£60 per hour is a busy fool?

Some window cleaners have lost the plot.

Splash & dash

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2021, 10:25:55 pm »

£50/£60 per hour is a busy fool?

Some window cleaners have lost the plot.

Think you said £30-40 for that job ????

Smudger

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2021, 10:32:20 pm »
Jim said 30 to 40 for 45 mins - it depends where your next job is to that one

Darran