Clever Forum Name

Re: Our new van (new photos added)
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »
8weekly, nice signwriting.

Was just looking at you website.. Not if sure  you have seen the comment on your blog page tho..  ???

Good spot!

8weekly

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 04:58:09 pm »

Was just looking at you website.. Not if sure  you have seen the comment on your blog page tho..  ???

Good spot!
Strange woman eh? I remember the call actually. She said she could clean the downstairs ones herself and I just said that I wouldn't clean upstairs windows only. Thirty upstairs windows? Pull the other one.  ;D

I really ought to do something with the website at some point.

Thank you for pointing that out though.

Comment pasted below as I am about to remove it.

Called today to get my upstairs windows cleaned, was told well its not really worth my while, before he had even asked how many windows I had. Your obviously very busy but with that kind of customer service I hope that's the case long term for you! By the way I have roughly 30 upstairs windows. More fool you.

DaveG

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »
 ;D

People eh?

Glad it doesn't bother you mate.
You can't polish a turd

8weekly

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 05:25:27 pm »
;D

People eh?

People are amazed when I turn down the chance to clean their windows. I have heard it said before on here that some people really do believe we sit by the phone all day awaiting their call.  ::)roll

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 05:45:07 pm »
;D

People eh?

People are amazed when I turn down the chance to clean their windows. I have heard it said before on here that some people really do believe we sit by the phone all day awaiting their call.  ::)roll

A had my pole onto a window of a customer and he was like "ohhhh you have already started" So i was like why's that? He wanted to cancel coz he wants todo them himself. He was a 3 monthly customer and it was a £10 house priced at £20 coz its every 3 months. Said no bother and dropped the pole down, he was like nah clean em today. I was like nahhhhh not if you gonna cancel, will save you £20! Looking at the windows, he had LOADS of building work done and alllll that storms. So he was sooooo keen for me todo them but just for one last time.

I was like nahhhhhhhhh as i walked off to next house, he was like please mate, windows are filthy. This next bit my dad nearly wet his pants as he was over hearing it.

I was like well i just has a customer cancel 10 seconds ago, so i can take you on now. He looked at me weird, knowing he had cancelled.

Totted up out loud.

House would be about £25, first clean would be 4 times the price, so would be about a £100.

never been called a **** before by a customer and he walked off. Felt great lol

South Window Cleaning Ltd

Re: Our new van
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 06:22:45 pm »
Nice, tell us why you have such a big van?
He can put his ladders in the back like I do.  Room for 1000L tank, DI vessels, pressure washer, 1 reel from back, 1 reel from side and still got plenty of room.  It's better to have too much room than not enough I reckon. :)

Spot on there Steve,

PoleKing

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:00 pm »

Good spot!
Strange woman eh? I remember the call actually. She said she could clean the downstairs ones herself and I just said that I wouldn't clean upstairs windows only. Thirty upstairs windows? Pull the other one.  ;D

I really ought to do something with the website at some point.

Thank you for pointing that out though.

Comment pasted below as I am about to remove it.

Called today to get my upstairs windows cleaned, was told well its not really worth my while, before he had even asked how many windows I had. Your obviously very busy but with that kind of customer service I hope that's the case long term for you! By the way I have roughly 30 upstairs windows. More fool you.

Maybe she's thinking Georgian panes. 2 15 paners
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.