aquakadabra

gardiners slx
« on: February 05, 2013, 09:25:24 pm »
Hi been thinking of buying a slx pole from gardiners i usually buy the clx and it last about 18 months can anyone tell me if its worth spending the extra money that the slx costs and will it give me value for money also how long will it roughly last before i need a new one

Strah

Re: gardiners slx
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 10:26:52 pm »
i want  to add a  wfp  to my  trad round  and  thought getting a new   good pole  -  and  SLX  is  in my plan ,  however  if  you asked  how long  will it  last  until  you will need  another  one  -   I may consider  a  Brodex  ?!   cos  i've  seen  the  video  on youtube  how  a brodex  was  driven over  and  nothing  happen .

Brodex  are  more  heavy  than  gardiner . 

If  you have to choose  between  SLX and  Xtreme super light   -  what  will be  your  choice ?  A 25ft  SLX  costs 300 quid and  A suer light one  £600 - does  it  worth to  through  300  pounds just to  get  a  lighter  one ? 

simonr

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:29:21 pm »
ive had my clx 27  2 years now ~& its still going strong i use it all day every day, you must be giving yours some hammer?????

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 08:27:25 am »
why dont you try the window cleaning issues section if you want advice on what to buy dont put it in here or you will get no sensible answers for example someone might not realise that a brodex pole might be lighter than a scaffolding pole but not nearly as light as a gardiners clx slx whathaveyou you might also like to use full stops and commas and other punctuation like what that lovely english teacher at school was trying to teach us when we were at the back of the class with the desk drawers upside down playing cards for penny pieces and fag ends and you will find that like her it is easier on the eye to read and other posters will read beyond the first line paragraph brakes note spelling of brakes when it should be breaks will also make it easier to read no no problem glad to be of help gold  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:50:23 pm »
here youre are missing some of these

have these four nothing