Richard Hawkins

Small round for sale Medway, Kent
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:18:37 pm »
138 houses (Including 15 front only, 7 front and side and 21 bungalows)

4 weekly visits = £984

8 weekly visits = £76

I have no comercial properties although I do do a church (mot included in the above prices). The church pays £15 for the outside and £15 for the inside. They are ordinairy window pains accessed from flats roofs outside and ladders inside. I clean these every 2 months outside and 6 months inside.  

Mostly in the Twydall estate, but some in Parkwood, lower Rainham, and lower Woodlands road.

I am frequently getting new customers through neighbours and recomendations and other window cleaners not turning up!

Ideally I would like £4,000 or more for it. (The round earns just over £1,000 a month so this equates to 4 times the rounds value) I have had a couple of offers from people expecting a charity handout. My prices are not high or low, some are better than others!

I started this round from canvasing and have very loyal customers. I have let bad payers and awkward customers go. My business motto is "I only have nice customers!"

I have worked part time, hence why it is a small round. I think rhere is under 2 weeks work there. I use traditional method and wipe the frames when they get dusty.

My reason for selling is that I am moving to a different area.

My number is 07910362956

Richard Hawkins

Re: Small round for sale Medway, Kent
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:54:25 pm »
I should say that the 2 offers I've had are for £1,000 and £1,500. Ideally I would like more than that as I will need to get gowing again when I move.

I would also consider breaking the round up if people didn't want to take on the whole lot in one go.

I actually need to finish the round in early December. I did one of my two monthly customers today and realised I won't be doing them again, so it is getting close, especially if you want to be introduced to my customers (Which I would be happy to do).

roundbuilder

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 08:31:30 am »
Is the work on council estates???

Paul Golding

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 01:28:21 pm »
If you need the round taken then I would suggest £2-3k for it.

4k is a big risk to spend on a round where it's up to each individual customer whether they stay with you or not.

When I sold my round I took a deposit and then the rest over a 3 month period while the person did the round.

This way, after 3 months they would have settled into the round. If they lost customers because of bad work etc that was their fault. but it meant they weren't paying in full before even doing the work. Unfortunately there's always the element of trust but this way worked for me.

Another option would be to rent it out for a while with an option to buy after a while.

Anyway, good luck  ;D

Greig...

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 08:14:48 pm »
Hello mate.. I could potentially be interested in the round if it's still for sale. I need some more work in that area. Get back to me and let me know if it's still available or not. Cheers Greig

Pete@ECS

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 06:45:48 pm »
Hi is this round still for sale?