JandS

Re: How to respond to 1 ⭐️ Review
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 07:01:43 pm »
I have a bad Freeindex review from a customer I have never worked for....e mailed her but no reply.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Shrek

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 07:13:15 pm »
Think il copy and paste Granvilles reply , it adds a little humour to the situation whilst putting her straight. Thanks all , some brilliant replies 😂

Frankybadboy

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 07:34:21 pm »
Prufeshnul vershun:

what tlwcs said

Another possibility:

As you know your area is littered with druggies, scallies, twockers; turd dropping staffies, pieces of wasteland with old Maestros, Sierras and Transits purporting to be "gardens"; light-fingered pieces of scum (AKA tea-leaves) and other undesirables.

The only decent customers in your area are the elderly who lived through the Blitz and helped this country with their community spirit and "can-do" attitude. Sadly these are looked after by knuckle dragging dirt-re-arrangers (AKA window cleaners) who will kneecap me and destroy my van if I stop for more than three seconds in "their patch".

So I am only left as prospective customers, with pyjama-wearing shoppers in Ugg moonboots showing their muffin tops  as they draw on their 30th fAg of the day and "got no money love so leave it this time and mind the dog crap on the way out."

As you will appreciate - even if your home is an oasis and beacon of tidiness, upkeep and light in this morass of human flotsam and jetsam - I cannot run a business if it is even partly dependent upon the denizens of your area.

Best wishes for the future,

Shrek
pmsl

Frankybadboy

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 07:35:31 pm »
Trouble is, everyone is an expert on these review sites  ::)roll
You should go onto the other subjects section. Loads of "experts" there.  ;D
true  ;D

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2017, 08:34:37 pm »
Can't delete it , its on google my business lol
I've work on that estate before, can't be arsed with it anymore.
1 custard wouldn't clean their dog poo up
1 dodgy custard had about 20 mountain bikes in their back garden and was a pita when the hose got tangled in the mess .
1 custard wanted me to clean when they were in
1 custard couldn't afford it and kept getting behind in payments .....
as well as the tracky wearing chav hanging around the van, it was just too much hassle

I hate working on council estates too.

I had some work canvassed on one last year, about 15 houses, i only have one left. no one wanted to pay online, those that said they would pay online never did, they never had any money, gardens full of rubbish, sofas. everyone seemed to have the most aggressive dogs possible. Darent leave the van, motorbikes flying everywhere, dogs barking all around, people shouting and arguing at the top of their voices.

I dont look for work on estates and i generally dont take work on them.  have maybe 3-4 custies on estates now,  all of them lovely people but in general they are hovels.

Well, the big horrible ones that can be found in most citys, there are a few smaller ones that are decent.

JandS

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 09:27:12 pm »
Lupset???
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:54 am »
There's nowt wrong with Lupset . As long as your just driving through without stopping with your doors locked . I knew a lad who had a trad round on there about 20 years ago . It took him 3 days every 2 weeks . He loved it .