S.A.J

Re: Short vid of a small perspex roof clean
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 05:56:57 pm »
where do you get the sprayers from that you spray the roof with mate?could do with one of them for the spring and summer months for conny roofs/fascias/soffits etc

regards

dazmond

Got it from a local cleaning suppliers

elite mike

S.A.J

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 05:58:53 pm »
bit cheeky what did you charge for the roof just out of interest? no probs if you would rather not say.

£10  ;)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 06:18:06 pm »
thanks, just wanted a reference of what others charge not bad £3.33 a minute  ;) or was that vid speeded up?  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2011, 07:12:23 pm »
And thats the thanks i get for sharing a pearl of wisdom is it SAJ ?

:'( :'( :'(

Rich
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

S.A.J

ian1972

Darranvps

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 07:39:10 pm »
Good post.
You cant beat those sprayers and a bit of UBIK - amazing what it cleans.

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 08:08:19 pm »
ill be defo ordering some of that ubik 2000 and hopefully ill get one of them sprayers from b and q ready for the onslaught of conny roof cleans thatll be coming my way in the spring/summer months!! :D :D ;) :) :)
price higher/work harder!

JSMC

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2011, 08:52:19 pm »
i looked at a cleaner similar to that and when i asked them if it marked glass they said that i couldn't let it ge ton glass or dry on it as it would possibly mark it.

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2011, 09:50:54 pm »
i use one of them sprayers,asda were selling them for £3,prob be selling again soon with spring coming up.think they over tenner at bandq.

LWC

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 07:54:28 am »
Brilliant video mate, can i be dead cheecky and use it on my website please?

S.A.J

Steve peel

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 06:42:40 pm »
Good Video
UBIK 2000 from Clover is a good product designed for its purpose to degrease it is not reccommended for windows and it will not kill algea of which he was cleaning the perspex roof.

We use Swift & Sure safe algae remover siutable for all surfaces to remove algae growth it is very cost effective to use, can be puchased in 2 x 1lt bottles as a super concentrate it is free from coshh regs and does not carry a warning symbol on label it is safe for humans, animals and plantlife, you can spray it on like in video or better still if you have a trolley system you can put an amount of product in container and dilute with pure water clean as in video then rinse off with pure water no streaks and beads off quickly, best we have ever used, 1lt of concentrate makes up to 50lts of ready to use product so very cheap at 0.39 pence per lire RTU + it does depend on nature of soiling but we give our operatives a ready mix in a 25lt drum and had no complaints just great results its also good for cladding cleaning/ exterior caravan cleaning and 100's of other uses.
Be very careful using TFR as most of them contain caustic and if left to dry and not rinsed can cause you a costly headache.