Tosh

I read in the paper yesturday that George Bernard Shaw (the famous writer) fell from a ladder and died in 1950!

I bet you didn't know that!

Does anyone else know any famous people who've died falling from improper ladder use?

p1w1

Didnt rod hull die falling off a ladder

AuRavelling79

Neil Armstrong:

"One small step for man ... one giant leap for mankaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! Thud!"

Oh, no - he survived because Moon's gravity is less than Earth's...

And did you know the reason man cannot go back to the moon is because they cannot use ladders on the moon-lander and they cannot make space suits in hi-viz because apparently it has to be breathable and spacesuits can't be - obviously.
It's a game of three halves!

chosker

didn't the guy from 'Allo 'Allo get hit by one falling and was in hospital for a while... my Mum told me that though... and she's french so it's probably not true!

doak

rod hull did die from a fall from his roof    i think he was hammered and tried to do something to his aerial
i wanna work
i wanna be a millionare
i wanna clean windows

doak

from wiki
Hull married twice and had five children. He died in March 1999, at the age of 63. Six weeks after he died, following an inquest, the East Sussex Coroner, Alan Craze, recorded a verdict of accidental death. Hull died following a fall from the roof of his home at Winchelsea, near Rye; he was attempting to adjust the TV aerial in order to get a better picture of the Inter Milan v Manchester United Champions League quarter final, 2nd leg. He fell through the adjoining greenhouse and subsequently died as a result of a massive skull fracture and chest injuries.[6]

i wanna work
i wanna be a millionare
i wanna clean windows

Justen Uff

Kieth Richards Rolling Stone (or pirate of the carribeean) fell out of a tree and put a bit of a hole in his head didnt he.
Mind, hes been out of his tree a long time and a bigger hole in his head anyway ;D

WCE

rod hull did die from a fall from his roof    i think he was hammered and tried to do something to his aerial
It was Emu - he attacked him and he fell ;D
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Pole 2 Pole

Spike Milligan is buried in Winchelsea. Went to his grave.........It does say "I told you i was ill" Petty it's in welsh  ::)

poleman

Ya, he was watching a england game!

ftp

I think Humpty Dumpty fell off a wall - don't know if a ladder was involved  ???

tomy jackson

rod hull fell of a bludy bungerlow roof  ??? ??? ??? ???

kenaltobelli

how do you know it was improper use? ;D

chosker

'cos he died...?

kenaltobelli

guy from here falls off ladders right a hole puts spikes in cracks of paving cement gives way
quest. 1 act of god could not be helped
           2. improper use hse violation
see what i mean is there such a thing as accidents or if someat goes wrong do you have
to get a scape goat ?

weetot

Didnt Duncan Goodhew fall from ladder and lose all his hair
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

clean

Didnt Duncan Goodhew fall from ladder and lose all his hair

He fell out of a tree when he was young,so sort of similar in away  ::)  ;)

martinsadie

Ya, he was watching a england game!
no man utd champions league final 1999

s.hughes

Dont think many famous people would get up a ladder

tomy jackson

george formby did 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) so he saz