geefree

nearly one year to the day this was started. ;)

ftp

Jeff was referring to th F16 to make a forty foot plus pole. Just did a quick google to see how much they were.

ta for that....
Not a bad deal

The end I used for my emporium type connection was off a standard cheap broom.
Take your brush head along to B & Q or Homebase and see what fits thats what I did. ;D

Jeff Brimble

Its a great idea, and good for us who dont want to keep replacing poles with expensive ones,

how can i refuse this challenge?

can i please make a point before you start,, well two

1/ sometimes you reach a window over a conservatory, and need just a little extra length..... so you simply release the clamp and push a bit more out....

so will this slow me down with a fishing pole.. having to drop it to the ground to attach another piece?
Hi gazza  :) good post.

2/. is it quick and simple to dismantle at the van, for speed of getting to next customer.?

Ok Tosh, them were the only downsides i could think of.... and i am sure they can be overcome once i get used to it.

so lets go, i accept the challenge. ;) :)
Hi Gazza  :)good post

matt

Ok, so one zenflex would give me 15ft (by tosh's guide) and then each additional pole would give me an extra 6ft.

1 - 15ft
2 - 21ft
3 - 27ft

And so on.

So roughly £20 a pole that works out at £60 for a 27ft pole.

Are there any other options for a 27ft pole but at a lower price ?

it only really works well once

some1 on here posted they had found a longer pole, was it 12.5 M 9 for under 100 quid if i remember correctly ) have a search for the post, i think it was just before christmas

the gangsta and Zenflex will be your better bet for longer poles