Tosh

FAO Alex Gardiner
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:52:24 pm »
Alex,

I seem to remember seeing Ian_Giles with a brush angle sleeve 'thing' that just slotted over the end of his carbon fibre pole; the thing that he attaches the brush too.

Is it you that makes these?  Do you still make them?  I've been to your website, but can't see them.

Tosh.

Alex Gardiner

Re: FAO Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 10:01:42 pm »
Hi Tosh

We've never sold this top section separately.  They only come with a complete Super-Lite assembly.  However, Emporium liked the idea and sell their version:

www.emporiumpoles.co.uk/?plasticextendertube_

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 10:05:39 pm »
Thanks Alex, that's a beer I owe you.

Regards,

Tosh.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 10:05:55 pm »
Tosh I took it that you meant the ali gooseneck that slid over the top of the top section, I have one of those that I bought from Gardiners

matt

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 10:12:19 pm »
no need to buy these

just glue a bit on unger pole over ( or inside ) the fishing pole and buy this

h ttp://www.wintecs.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=57_29_69&products_id=406

i find when this is onhe end the brushes that have a angled hole ( Vikan and Bentley ) sit the exact right angle, so no need for a angle adaptor

BUT if you need a angle adaptor

h ttp://www.wintecs.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=58_52_68&products_id=985

ive ditched the above angle adaptor as i have no need for it, as i use a Vikan thats been cut down and it as light at the bentley ( post about it on the DIY FORUM )

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 08:39:15 am »
Hi Tosh

We've never sold this top section separately.  They only come with a complete Super-Lite assembly.  However, Emporium liked the idea and sell their version:

www.emporiumpoles.co.uk/?plasticextendertube_

I've been looking round the Emporium site, but they seem to have withdrawn the plastic extender tube that fits on the end of DIY Fishing Poles.

I wonder why?  ;D

polar1

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:45 am »
tosh i rang emporium yesterday and he (alan) confirmed they have discontinued the plastic extender tube.

wightsurf

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 02:10:49 pm »
Couldn't you just epoxy a plastic brush screw fitting in the end of the carbon tube . Then use a plastic angle adapter ?