Tosh

If you're after having some leaflets done, have a look at these guys:

ht tp://www.cheapleaflets.net/

You have to join the 'ht' and 'tp' together when you cut and past it into your browser.

I've just had the proof which they designed free of charge and it looks very good and at £99 (£89 for me as I want my leaflets one-sided only; simple like me) it's a gift.

Mark, the guy who manages the printing business does a lot of work for window cleaners, understands all about WFP 'n' stuff and is thinking of creating an area on his website just for window cleaners with the different types of stationery he's done and can do.

He also says he'd like some ideas from window cleaners.

Anyway, as I say, if you're after leaflets, have a look at these guys.

p1w1

I used these guys the other week cant fault them very helpfull and will be useing them again in the future.

SonOfFormby

You have to join the 'ht' and 'tp' together when you cut and past it into your browser.

I've just had the proof which they designed free of charge and it looks very good and at £99 (£89 for me as I want my leaflets one-sided only; simple like me) it's a gift.

Mark, the guy who manages the printing business does a lot of work for window cleaners, understands all about WFP 'n' stuff and is thinking of creating an area on his website just for window cleaners with the different types of stationery he's done and can do.

Same deal on Ebay for under £60 Tosh.

Lee

m.b.s.

Same deal on Ebay for under £60 Tosh.

Lee
have you got a link ;)

Tosh

Son of Formby,

I've just had a look and the cheapest I could find was £70 but you had to provide your own design and the instructions given looked to technical to me.

It said they'd do the design work for £20 on top of the £70, so not such a better deal.

SonOfFormby

Son of Formby,

I've just had a look and the cheapest I could find was £70 but you had to provide your own design and the instructions given looked to technical to me.

It said they'd do the design work for £20 on top of the £70, so not such a better deal.

I suppose it depends how detailed you want it to be Tosh. I designed my own on a word document, very simple with just the essential details. I chose the other option they have which is A6 glossy card and put a 'before and after' pic on the back, so it doesnt which way up it lands through the door.

Heres the auction number 230250330005

Lee

SonOfFormby

Son of Formby,

Also Tosh they told me depending on colours the A5 glossy paper may show through if you have it double sided, thats why I chose the smaller thicker card.

Lee

I use them tosh.

What I could do with are some payment slips?

Spursboy1972

I use Mark for my printing. Nice guy and knows what he is doing. Last batch I had were quality.
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

Tosh

I use them tosh.

What I could do with are some payment slips?

Phone Mark on 0148226295.  Ignore his daft Lancashire accent and tell him what you want.  I'm sure he already has these designed, but he's after some input from window cleaners since he gets so much business out of us already; he wants to do a 'window cleaning section' on his website, to show examples of the different types of stationery we might use.

He's a good guy and there's been some good recommendations for him on this post.

You are right tosh.
I spent hours printing leaflets and covering my hands in ink injecting it into the cartridge to save money. In about four hours I'd print about four hundred leaflets.

So I was trying to save money, but really I was just being stupid.

Your leaflet is simple, mine's complex, but we're both happy.

This is my current payment slip. I put it inside an addressed envelope and put it in the customers letter box.I normally write the amount on. I thought maybe I could have a photo or do it better in some way?

Discount cleaning called and cleaned your windows today while you were out.
You can pay either by posting a cheque made out to ‘Discount cleaning’ in the addressed envelope provided, or online via bill payment giving the first line of your address or name as a reference directly into the Discount Cleaning Business Account. Please pay within 7 days. Discount Cleaning banking details are as follows;
Sort Code: mmmmmm   Account Number: mmmmmmm
Thank you.  Albert 
Phone: mmmmmmmmmmm
 Email: discountcleaning@hotmail.co.uk   Website: www.discountcleaning.co.uk