chris,

why not try an auction like blackbush they have tousands of vans with great savings.

regards, stuart
www.skypolewfp.com

NBwcs

unfortunately its very possible, ive done it myself Tosh, left 4 0r 5 scratches while scrubbing bird muck with the side of the brush. When i inspected the brush it had tiny particles of brickwork/dust where it had nudged the edge of the window reveal. I try to be more patient now and let it soak.

pjulk

Ive been accused of scratching window sills before with my brush which i sorted with some upvc cleaner.

But i also removed stubborn birds crap from the glass with the side of my brush.

Maybe a little rub with wet and dry on the edges of the brush from time to time would keep them smooth so this would not happen again.

Paul

tacky

hasnt someone yet . invented a brush .with an abrasive side . like the trad mops .

Paul Coleman

Shiner,

Attatching a scrapper to an extension pole is a bad idea check with H&S before as this can be deemed as dangerous.

regards, stuart

www.skypolewfp.com

Hadn't heard of that.  Then it sounds like damned if I do and damned if I don't.  Can't go up a ladder to scrape it in case I fall off.  Can't scrape it from ground level in case there is an accident with the scraper.
Can't see what the problem would be with scraper on a pole really.  The blade and holder fit tightly into a squeegee handle as they seem to be designed that way.  The squeegee handle fits tightly onto an end cone on the pole - provided the end cone hasn't had excessive wear.  The only potential problem I see is if the end cone has had excessive wear which would mean a loose fit and the squeegee handle coming off.

Helen

Shiner,

Attatching a scrapper to an extension pole is a bad idea check with H&S before as this can be deemed as dangerous.

regards, stuart

www.skypolewfp.com

Hadn't heard of that.  Then it sounds like damned if I do and damned if I don't.  Can't go up a ladder to scrape it in case I fall off.  Can't scrape it from ground level in case there is an accident with the scraper.
Can't see what the problem would be with scraper on a pole really.  The blade and holder fit tightly into a squeegee handle as they seem to be designed that way.  The squeegee handle fits tightly onto an end cone on the pole - provided the end cone hasn't had excessive wear.  The only potential problem I see is if the end cone has had excessive wear which would mean a loose fit and the squeegee handle coming off.
Perhaps it's when the scraper is 3 ft wide ;D ;D ;D

[GQC] Tim

Good for cutting rubbers, the real guillotine way.  :) ;)