Mike Halliday

Re: Van Signage
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 01:28:55 pm »
If like me you have a hard time spelling try this...

http://toolbar.google.com/T5/intl/en-GB/index.html?tracking=1&utm_campaign=enGB&utm_source=enGB-ha-emea-uk-google&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20spell%20check&tbbrand=GZAZ

problem solved, unless you want the problem to elicit sympathy, which is often the case, but I'm sure not in this instance.

back to the original question, a couple of points; to say Dave liona is successful and doesn't have a sign-written van is as valid an argument as my mate who is successful and drinks his own urine, they are successful not because of this but as well as this.

a van is a reinforcement of all your other advertising. as has already been said people see the van and make a mental note of it so when they are looking through the phone book they remember your name.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 05:05:35 pm »
Sounds like the van's the main issue and the cleaning comes second.
Sorry if I speak my mind.

John

i good friend of my late dad was the same as me you may of seen one of his waggons around eddie stobart ???

pop i pic of your van up and give us a look at it !

joe the pics are on the way only got the ldv as the transit is in at fords getting a wirewing fault sorted

Bob Allen

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 05:20:27 pm »
I saw you van at hydramaster susan and it was impressive like lots of other sign written vans.
Cant believe why any serious carpet cleaner wouldnt have his van sigh written if i saw a van with no writing on it i would prob think it was another Pikey or jack of all trades.
Bob Allen

clinton

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 05:21:28 pm »
Show us your van susan ;D ;D

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 06:27:32 pm »
lets give it a go

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2008, 06:32:53 pm »
and the outside these were took my one of my staff while he was washing it at home i always paid thjem for three hours aweek to wash outside and inside there vans and it as been known for me to turn up on site just to chech the vans clean and there wearing the ties

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2008, 06:40:50 pm »
befoure the wrap

carlton care

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2008, 06:55:06 pm »
OK Susan, that is absolutely top class and light years away from the " average "lettered van. With that van you are NOT First Clean, You are in a different market and should market to the new market with this new image

That doesn't mean you should abandon the past twenty years efforts though, but I'd treat them as separate entities, at least for a couple of years

robert m

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2008, 06:55:47 pm »
Nice wrap Susan, much better job than the VW Polo ;).

Andrew

Darren O

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2008, 07:06:33 pm »
Smart van money well spent.

Joe H

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2008, 07:09:26 pm »
That is one heck of a van signage Susan.

If the carpets look as good as the van when they have been cleaned - you should be on top £'s for the work.

John Gregory

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2008, 07:28:29 pm »
That is proper smart . Well done 

John

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2008, 07:45:34 pm »
The vans look great but the VW Polo( if that's what it is) takes some beating for a colour scheme  ;D

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2008, 08:17:42 pm »
Very impressive Sue - well worth the time and effort you spent getting it just right

Steve

craigp

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2008, 08:21:17 pm »
Wow, you definatly want to put prices up, thats a massive investment. Dont take that as critisism, I just think your undervaluing your service.

Very nice, now this sign writting has got to bring in some work? Did not know you went eco.

derek west

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2008, 08:39:17 pm »
hope your van goes on all your advertising,

gobsmacked.

want one.

and if that was working next door, i'd definately nip out and get you to do my carpets, (i really can't be assed to do my own) ;D

best cc van ive ever seen.

derek

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2008, 09:50:05 pm »
OK this may seem a silly question, but if you had got a white van would you still have had to have the whole thing covered? I'm just thinking it would have been cheaper. :-\

clinton

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2008, 10:43:08 pm »
Susan

A fab set up if i ever saw one :)

Love the colour :)

You should be getting top notch prices now susan  :)

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 01:23:11 am »
OK this may seem a silly question, but if you had got a white van would you still have had to have the whole thing covered? I'm just thinking it would have been cheaper. :-\

it would nt  of been any cheaper i ordered a top spec van , with all the extras some came free with the spec of the titaum model

i looked in to getting a plain white van then adding everything i wanted but it would of cost 1700 pounds more then i paid for it as it stands   

did the same with the transit just went and got the glx modle and added bits fron the op. list

the transit  looks the same as the ldv but its a 58 reg

Ricky M

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 08:47:52 am »
Looks great , my mate up there mentioned that the same van not so long ago , " seen a cc van , must be a national company cause it was pro kitted out "

Cant see why your not pulling in the very high end of clients ???
If it was one of mine I would have a leaflet boy/girl posting every where the van was workking
( its working big time for me  ;)) Just need to get the canvas time ready for next APRIL !

Im back up there visiting family in jan , would you let me have a closer look or would I have to book you for a carpet clean  ;D

Ricky
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??