Matt Lindus

AllergStop Network - Solution Uk
« on: February 19, 2007, 05:22:17 pm »
Its been a long time since we heard anything from the members.

So hows it going?
Was it worth it and are you now reaping the rewards as promised by Nick?
Have you had a fantasic return on investment?
Have you got loads of customers requesting this product?
Have Solution used your money wisely and invested every penny put in?

Regards
Matt

stevegunn

Re: AllergStop Network - Solution Uk
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 05:45:04 pm »
Its been a long time since we heard anything from the members.

So hows it going? LEFT NETWORK
Was it worth it and are you now reaping the rewards as promised by Nick?NO
Have you had a fantasic return on investment?NO
Have you got loads of customers requesting this product?NO
Have Solution used your money wisely and invested every penny put in? :'(

Regards
Matt

spindle

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:53:03 pm »
sooooo

are you suggestiing that it was/is a waste of money?? ;D ;D

life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

stevegunn

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 05:57:11 pm »
Worked for some and not others but then they introduced m power which wiped out the need for allergstop.So in my eyes a waste of money as I did not get a return on my money, couldn't even give the stuff away until Mike Halliday took it off my hands

*paul_moss

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 06:10:09 pm »
  2 years on and the answer is
NO
NO
and NO.
dont bother going there.
Big waste of money. :(
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Matt Read

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 06:55:33 pm »
How does Mpower wipe out the need for alergstop steve ? are they very similar products ?
Matt

stevegunn

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 07:03:22 pm »
A thread was going on about how mpower killed fleas so it must also do dust mites too + the eco friendly side of mpower means it is completely safe like allergstop.I  think alot of the allergstop guys have changed their websites focusing on mpower rather than allergstop

*paul_moss

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 07:24:07 pm »
Think both products going no were
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

Les

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 07:45:52 pm »
I had a call earlier today wanting carpets cleaned in house just purchased. The previous owner had several cats, (or was it RATS) :o. Lady wants carpets given treatment for Fleas etc.
I was going to use the Mpower that I've just purchased.....am I wasting my time?

Les

ianharper

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 07:52:20 pm »
With respect to this product no was rip off and if it has failed then it was collective failure.

this product need very cleaver marketing. how can you say to someone that they have allergens in carpets etc and not expect that to reinforce the Asthma UK message to rip up carpets.

pressure needs to be put onto organisations like asthma UK to change their message. you have to ask yourself why do they and asthma nurses, not promote prevention? its just like most things today its the "special interest Groups" that run things. that means groups with the largest pockets wins.

my personal problem with this the approach to marketing. solution wanted to sell it to everyone and i still believe that yes it has benefits for that market but marketing is about answering problems. and this in my view is asthma prevention. there is a market for prevention. just check how many people Google "asthma attack prevention" each month

I still believe that its day will come. it was over sold to some and expectations where high. but as always its about results.

if you think about other types of services you would expect that if it was possible to remove move than just dirt from carpets then it would be a standard thing just like stain protection, and not a add on.

how many cleaners say they give a top end clean when there are tools around to take that level of clean higher. in another post price has been a subject and how much you can get. how about what you can give in return? how do you think a customer would feel if one cleaner goes in after someone else and gives them stain protection and a clean that is hygienic for the same price?

the customer does not know about the amazing range of products we have available to us.

my customers get information on dvd and other media that educates them on these things, and i know the fast track guys do it as well.

the only way to sell these types of service is to educate people about them. if things do change and people start to go back to carpets then they will have a idea about dust and that one benefit of a carpet is its filter affect. and then the job of marketing these type of products will be easier.

how many people do audits? this toll helps sell these services. just by asking if the home has any asthma sufferers allows you to talk about the benefits of regular cleans and these products.

you have to remember that we are lucky to see a client once a year. and many don't use newsletters so messages get forgotten.

how would you feel about say NCCA if you did not get a newsletter? would you pay you fee?

i for one still promote this product, i don't use the brand name just asthma prevention. take a look at my pink leaflet.

http://cleanersnetwork.wordpress.com/

respect

Ian Harper

*paul_moss

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 08:32:15 pm »
Les
There are a lot of chemicals  out there that will kill fleas.
Allergstop is aimed more around Asthma sufferers.

Matt
Not ripped off. Just very bad marketing by the owner who has very little knowledge in this area.
Alot of money spent in advertising with no net end result.
The product is actually quite good,its just bthat the supply chain is poo
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

*Keith Richards

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:34 pm »
The whole idea of the original post was not to ask the question out of any form of genuine interest but merely once again to stir things up. For whatever infantile reasons there may be behind some peoples motives, it doesn't take much intelligence to see straight through such posts and see them for what they really are. Don't insult our intelligence.

I have no intention of promoting any supplier or any particular products, if I want it then I will purchase it, nobody forces me to buy, equally nobody will buy my services if I don't tell them about it, and/or its something that they wish to buy. One of the basic rules of marketing: "if nobody knows about it, then nobody will buy it."

Why do some people say they can use certain products and get great results, yet others use it and say its a waste of time? What's the difference, same product,so in theory the same result should come out. Could it have anything to do with how its used?

*paul_moss

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 08:48:29 pm »
Keith
A new member and obviously a sudiname, make your point a bit clearer please
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

woodman

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 09:02:58 pm »
I must say the abusive remark to Ian is not called for, he made some good points if you don't agree fine but the abuse is not on.

*Keith Richards

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 09:19:39 pm »
Paul,

My apologies for having only recently joined the forum and then having had the audacity to make a post which you appear to take some exception to judging by your accusation of me obviously using a pseudonym.

As for clarity, just look back at previous posts on the subject matter, its as clear as daylight exactly what Matt is setting out to do.   

stevegunn

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 09:21:27 pm »
Woodman

Ian may have made some good points but Ian more than others spent thousands marketing this product with very little backup from the supplier, everytime he came up with a good idea it was knocked back by the supplier.There are hundreds of cleaners up and down the country who had the chance to take up this amazing,all singing all dancing product but did not take the opportunity ask yourself why they did not.

The market for this type of clean is very small the only way to make it work is to use it as your standard product to clean with which only increases your cost for cleaning the carpet thus forcing the price up to your customer and at the end of the day the customers won't pay for it.They ring you because they have a stain or their carpet is dirty not because of dust mites or allergens they cannot see.

ps No offence Ian but you know me straight to the point 

kleenmachine

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 09:36:19 pm »

I too have just joined the forum  8) and I must say Paul I am shocked at your treatment of a new member such as Keith. Whether Keith's real name is Nick, John, Mark or even Goron there's no need to be so rude  :D

I notice Keith joined two days ago, no doubt just in time to vote on the 'best customer service' poll  ;)

The trouble with this forum is that there are too many people like me posting under sudinames   :D

*paul_moss

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 09:37:30 pm »
Keith
You need only appologise for keeping all your id secret as we all really know who you are  ;D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

*paul_moss

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 09:39:21 pm »
Now
Kleenmachines as well  :D :D
Back to the old days hey Nick  ;) ;D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

steve k

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 09:41:46 pm »
Paul...let me know when you could have me tag along mate...a Friday would be good...appreciate the help... ;)