Peter Sweeney

Re: what do you use in your tank?
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2015, 08:42:50 am »
Tadgh, you should be a politician, you actually avoid answering anything with such drivel. You just speak and accomplish nothing by avoiding the actual question.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2015, 09:18:32 am »
Tadgh, you should be a politician, you actually avoid answering anything with such drivel. You just speak and accomplish nothing by avoiding the actual question.
[/quote Peter, if you have questions  about what you are using why don't you go and find the answers like I have done. Like you said I listened to drivel for many years from the major brand detergent manufacturers who really didn't want to hear my questions, so now I am getting my own answers, if your happy Peter with what you are using then you have no worries.

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:27 am »
Hey Tadgh,intersting thread.My understanding you are a supplier,would you not give john Martin (as he has been playing around with his own made up solutions,and hes based here in Ireland)some of your products to sample.

john martin

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2015, 11:31:16 am »
Hey Tadgh,intersting thread.My understanding you are a supplier,would you not give john Martin (as he has been playing around with his own made up solutions,and hes based here in Ireland)some of your products to sample.
[/quote

:-X   Jeeze , I want no part in giving Tadgh the oxygen of publicity . He can even answer a basic question ...anyway All he sells is watered down colloid concentrate...already tried that ..It's pretty weak.]

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2015, 11:34:22 am »
Sorry John,my mistake ::)roll ::)roll

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2015, 03:34:27 pm »
Wow...this has been a very informative thread for me. I am from the school of choosing the appropriate pre-spray and then acid rinse then treat what's left. Just so I have this right...if I for example use F90 powder mixed into my solution tank I don't have to pre-spray? The F90 will clean and also leave the carpet neutral? Seems a no brainer to me.

I am going to have to try this...! And Being honest I haven't heard of a finishing spray so I will have to try that as well

Cheers guys

Simon i have just started using F90 through chem feed on my prowler and it is great take a look at vid below that was just a pre-vac and f90 through machine nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXAvUNfgjg
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

James Jacob

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2015, 04:19:00 pm »
In my opinion "Pre-Spraying" a carpet is a Necessary Step in the cleaning process as it helps to break down existing soilage & loosens everything up especially if you give it a good agitation... making it easier for your machine to extract :)
Not saying that it cant be done without a pre-spray though... just more passes needed & time taken

John Kelly

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2015, 04:20:44 pm »
Brilliant stuff and no residues.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2015, 04:23:32 pm »
It took a few passes on the stain you can see but as normal on the rest and no pre-spray to knock up or agitation so it doesn't take any longer just more efficient. Don't get me wrong i still pre-spray and agitate so i'm more thorough but as said f90 works on contact and very well.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Lewis Newby

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2015, 06:06:20 pm »
Great results for just a rinse Phil, was that f90 powder or liquid and whats the difference- dont say 1s powder lol

can you mix up in tank then pre spray with the wand, scrub with crb/rotary machine and extract for better results or would it be pointless using it that way?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2015, 06:11:56 pm »
Lewis
F90 powder is buffered so maintains its ph at different dilutions, the liquids strength can be altered by different dilutions rates which means at its highest dilution it is WOOLSAFE approved

The powder is more cost efective.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Lewis Newby

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2015, 06:15:45 pm »
Thanks Mike, is it viable to pre spray and agitate it prior to rinsing with it or am i missing the point of it.
Nearly out of bold 2in1 so open to try new products  ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2015, 06:23:39 pm »
Dwell time is alway useful in my opinion but if I was to use F90 as a pre-spray I would have a trigger sprayer of something stronger for any really bad areas, then as I agatate any area that looked like it was'nt responding would get a good squirt.

But if you are going to pre-spray then it's best to use a made for  purpose pre-spray as it will contain ingredients that are more aggressive but are not designed to be left on a carpet, detergents are designed to be ok to left of the carpet so cannot contain the same ingredients that the prespray ( that will be rinsed off) can
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2015, 06:27:52 pm »
Lewis it is powder i'm using at 1 scoop per litre mixed then in my chem feed through prowler. If you mixed in tank then used your wand as sprayer before agitation would be fine but only do that if you need too. Just put in you tank mixed then extract and see how it goe's if you think needs agitation then use wand to spray then agitate. I don't know how well it works with a porty but with my prowler and heat also it works a treat i was a bit sceptical at 1st as i always presprayed then agitated before extraction and even though i still do that just because i like that routine and also is more thorough i was amazed with how well carpet came up just extracting with f90.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Simon Campbell

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2015, 09:49:59 pm »
Hey cracking vid Phil, thanks for sharing. I don't think it will do any harm to purchase some and have a play  ;D

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:16 pm »
Hi chem2clean, the new school technology products we are testing are not mine they are produced by manufacturers, i lost trust in manufacturers many years ago when they could not or would not answer my questions and this will never change now, there are certain people i would use for testing purposes no offence to John Martin as i don't know John but i would carry out over 90% of the testing myself, when and if i am satisfied with the results i will be happy to share with anyone.Again my point being there are changes happening (and i don't mean just from us or me) change is good keep an open mind as it dose not hurt.