lizj

threats and lies!
« on: February 24, 2010, 10:29:40 am »
God-where to begin. I have been on the go in cornwall for three yrs and have a last made a"lead" that may possibly make the differnc to my buisness. I have anew client who  owns 6 propertys on two different hol sites. she has asked me to do the holiday change over cleans and spring clenas.SHE IS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE CLEANERS I HAVE PROVIDED.!(they used to work as cleaners on the holiday site but were very unhappy)(they ahve there contract renewed than terminated very season and one of them went from 30hrs to 3 over nigt in favour of foereign workers)  . I have been very lucky to have them working for me now. This is where it gets interesting... the mangager of the site has contactedmy client and has banned m cleaners from the site saying that they have vandalized his property in the past... they had vever previosly worked on one of his sites and has said that should they clean there again he will have them evicted!! These cleaners of mine have for 12 months cleaned for a local MP under my cleaning buisness and I KNOW that the vandalism converstaion is complete(scuse the language) crap. I am furious as he is now bad mouthing me and my little buisness. I have worked my but off for nearly three yrs and now finally get what could be a good break through and now it seems to be going upsiade down through no fault of my own. I have phoned a solicitor but have been advised that he would chardge£200 + vat an hr which I could not afford  . Any ideas please??? This is my no should any body be kind enough to want to chat. 07828 103340. Many thanks in advance

lesterM

Re: threats and lies!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:13:11 pm »
  Have you met face to face ? Send him a bill for your lost earnings and go to the Counrty Court.
Will your insurance cover an investigation into the allegations.  There used to be a Plymouth based  out fit of " enquiry agendt" that were amazingly efficient as "professinal witnesses" who may still be there .
No Job Too Odd.
Dont Panic - let us do it for you.
Pure dealers since 1746

lizj

Re: threats and lies!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 03:35:38 pm »
thank you-apparently according to the police if i send my cleaners in against his wishes I can be "don" for civil trespass""! He has now written to my girls and advised them not to go on the holiday park!! and spoke to me...... he was very intimidating!! I'm not a huge buisness and would prefer to have a quiet life. I have found some more jobs for my brilliant girls and am now desperatley seeking for some as good as thme..!! x