edward coller

Pureforce products
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:42:25 am »
Hi guys and galls, I like trying new products and searching always for the new wonder stuff that does it all good! Anyone have any thoughts on the Purefoce range and biz that you get them from? Regards Simon Coller

derikraven

Re: Pureforce products
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 06:02:03 am »
never heard of them. Do you have more information?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 06:44:42 am »
Just searched It and they are a range of chemicals from Solution uk.  Looks like they are an American import judging by the container size.

Can’t really comment on them but the look like excellent dilutions rates of 65-1 so will be economical to use and a Neutral Ph so quite safe
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 07:48:41 am »
edward coller

When trying new products you need to look at the surfactant used then you can categorise them into groups, then match them to the right soil conditions. My advice is attend the Prochem training course this course is really cleaver as it teaches you the connection between their products soil conditions and method needed.

They break it down into  Preventive, Corrective, and Salvage methods.

learning about the surfactants which is key to product choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfactant

Respects

Ian Harper

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 03:27:51 pm »
I got some samples of Pureforce products when they first arrived here and gave them a try next to my regular products as I wanted to separate the hype from the reality. The reality is that they were at best average, not great and certainly not worth changing  from my current batch of go to products that I consider  to be the best.....for now!

timbolincs

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 03:56:27 pm »
Very very good products in my opinion, very economical and very effective. Problem is they are now hard to get. Solutions were stocking them but have a  very limited range at the moment. Something to do with shipping costs which i understand they are trying sort out. I am running my stock down then having to move on to something else.........

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 08:59:45 pm »
Try SPM, Shockwave, Votex,  Restore-It, all top notch products  and they are all British🇬🇧

john martin

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 11:53:31 pm »
really , this is all you need for a dirty carpet prespray  ...   no need to pay £££
 Take the Evans challange today   :)

https://www.direct365.co.uk/supplies/evans-emc-plus-floor-cleaner-5-litre

edward coller

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 11:36:44 pm »
wow amazing I need to get some of that! Simon, I use restore it and vortex , never tried solutions stuff cuz they seem to have sooo much and you have to leave it down for a day after vacumin g north and south...just joking.What do you use for what.? Cheers Simon