Tosh

There's a first
« on: April 22, 2017, 08:06:40 pm »
I got an enquiry today regarding a conservatory clean, which will be paid for by the neighbours builder, who has allowed brick dust and cement to spoil the roof. It's a 40 mile round trip. I told her it would cost £85.00, payable When the site visit is carried out.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Jonny 87

Re: There's a first
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:23:11 pm »
I got an enquiry today regarding a conservatory clean, which will be paid for by the neighbours builder, who has allowed brick dust and cement to spoil the roof. It's a 40 mile round trip. I told her it would cost £85.00, payable When the site visit is carried out.

Surely your missing a zero off that quote.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:47:09 pm »
Sounds very cheap for your area ? I wouldn't want to travel that far and clean a conservatory for that price ???

sunshine windows

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:33:20 pm »
I think he's included a decimal point by mistake 😂
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 11:46:40 pm »
Sounds very cheap for your area ? I wouldn't want to travel that far and clean a conservatory for that price ???

That's to price it up.

Cleaning will be in addition, on a separate day.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'